All-Star Cheerforce

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
So we know that they are having a Med all girl from SD, Diamondz are a restricted 5, and Nfinity will be intl coed 5. Are they having Envy intl all girl again or making a small coed with the boys they had? Kinda will be sad if they dont have more teams at worlds.

Say it ant so Joe!!! From Large girl to SO5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck happened???????????

Say it ant so Joe!!! From Large girl to SO5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck happened???????????

they a handful of girls age out.. and i think 1 went to smoed?!
with cali cam. being not to far from them i think they might of lost a good ammount of lower levels to cali..? and w/smoed having an amazing yr last season im sure alot of lv5 athletes want to be a part of smoed/other lv 5's coming out of the cam gym! (just my random thought)

This was the breakdown someone posted on cheergyms:

"From the girls who where on the floor at Worlds:
7 Girls graduated (one of those is now on CF San Diego)
2 Girls went to Cali Elite
1 Girl went to Cali Coed
1 Girl went to Cali Smoed
1 Girl went to CF Nfinity
7 Girls are not doing Allstar Cheer anymore and only 1 girl returned"

What happened to the girls from Nor Cal that were suppose to be on Diamondz this year? I remember reading that on another thread. Didnt know the lower level kids left too? Looks like no more Diamondz at Worlds. Say it ant so Joe!!!!!!

ugh this sucks... hopefully it can be a good rebuilding year for diamondz... kinda crazy how simi is the main location but it seems SD has been a lot more successful

i was just telling my self that a few days ago.. it seems like OC and SD are doing very well! but i do think the SD gym stands out overall, i do wish all of CF as a whole did the style/technique as the SD gym you can kind of tell what teams are from what gym just by the routines and the overall feel for them.. i think thats why the simi gym has been lacking (IMO) i think if they had the whole program as a whole.. they could deff. do alot of damage out in california and when they travel out! i wish them luck! maybe this could be a rebuilding yr for diamondz (or Sr. black i dont know if thats what their going to be called) but i guess we will just wait and see :enjoyshow:

Its not falling apart, kids age out and kids move programs all the time. Our teams are actually looking to be even stronger than last year with the exception of Diamondz. But thats just one time out of the 4 level 5 teams that we have. And you all also have to think about that all of our locations are ran by different people and have diff coaching staff. This is a year of change and of opening new doors for CF its gonna be a great year!

Back