All-Star Cheerhab

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This team looked like they had not practiced since Eddie and Orby left.Something is very wrong here. It's one thing as coaches to need help from other coaches to fix the problems in a routine but to go totally backwards after it's been done for you and is looking good? Doesn't seem like these kids respect Their coaches at all and it doesn't look like the coaches can handle the team. It looks like without Eddie and Orby there is no motivation on anyones part to make this work.

I hate to even mention this because I really respect coaches and all they do. But, it's looking like this team's issues may stem from coaching issues. Obviously I don't have all the facts as I say this, but it seems to be, fix the coach and you'll fix the team. Until there's some coach rehab the team will continue to backslide every time after Orby and Eddie depart. Eddie and Orby's rehabbing of the team for Showcase is only a temporary fix that masks the real issue. It's just a band aid for the real problem. The poor team performance is merely a symptom of the problem and not the actual problem itself.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I could be wrong, but I could have sworn I saw on Instagram that this team won UCA. They were posing in their jackets. So either I have it wrong or the show is editing to make it appear worse than it is.

I could be wrong, but I could have sworn I saw on Instagram that this team won UCA. They were posing in their jackets. So either I have it wrong or the show is editing to make it appear worse than it is.

They did, I just looked it up on the UCA website. I was thinking maybe they got it together before that comp, but wasn't the showcase thing from this last episode like an end of the year thing. I don't know I haven't really kept up with this that much.

They did, I just looked it up on the UCA website. I was thinking maybe they got it together before that comp, but wasn't the showcase thing from this last episode like an end of the year thing. I don't know I haven't really kept up with this that much.
Curious, what level did they compete at for uca?

I'm hoping it seems worse than it is...but this sweet coach is the one that needs the help. The kids can obviously do what they need to when coached correctly. I feel bad for her. It's so hard to turn a team around when the kids have grown used to not respecting you.

I'm hoping it seems worse than it is...but this sweet coach is the one that needs the help. The kids can obviously do what they need to when coached correctly. I feel bad for her. It's so hard to turn a team around when the kids have grown used to not respecting you.

yup... the kids said it themselves that when eddie and orby are not around they slack off, goof around and are distracted. because eddie and orby command respect. for whatever reason, they obviously do not respect their own coach. that's not to say they don't love her, but they've clearly grown accustomed to not listening to her. it also seems she may have given up on disciplining them... probably because they aren't taking her seriously.

she seems so genuine and sweet. it is sad to see.

Maybe they did not get the problems again until after UCA? i dont really know when they lost the girl they lost and that may have been the thing that caused them to be bad again.. but i do not know.

Maybe they did not get the problems again until after UCA? i dont really know when they lost the girl they lost and that may have been the thing that caused them to be bad again.. but i do not know.

To me the whole team was a mess. I don't think that had anything to do with losing one girl. They looked the way the did before Eddie and Orby helped them.

To me the whole team was a mess. I don't think that had anything to do with losing one girl. They looked the way the did before Eddie and Orby helped them.

yeah they did but something had to had caused it.. and they did win UCA...

Latest posts

Back