All-Star Cheerhab

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some gyms never close practice for child protection reasons. I've worked at gymnastics gyms that would have freaked out if I said I wanted closed practices no matter how many coaches were in the gym. It was fine in one where they were behind glass in a viewing room but in another it was just seats at the side of the gym. Thankfully most parents did leave and it was mainly to ones who travelled that stayed to watch and a few crazy mums but they knew better than to interrupt.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I thought the Coaches were smart to move them from a 4 to a 4.2 level. Based on their tumbling it is more appropriate and safer. :)
I was pretty amazed that that team was level 4 to begin with. I thought for sure they'd drop them down to level 3 because even their stunts were not hitting level 4 from what we saw.

How long were they there to help that team out? I may have missed it in the videos, sorry.

Heh. I just watched these episodes. I'd love to see how some of our parents would respond. I've witnessed several of them freak because practices were "too hard." Some of the athlete reactions I've seen before, too. It seems as if some parents and kids want all the glory and have all the high expectations without having a clue about the amount of work it will take. I might suggest a few mamas check this out.

i just wanna give my insight on this. I love that they are giving eddie and orby their own show. I think that in Cheerleaders they are not given enough airtime. i understand that cheerleaders are supposed to be abot the athletes but without coached there would be no SMOED. and i am kinda tired that Cheerleaders is so much about the athletes outside of cheer and that they are so behind but that is not an discussion for this thread. I love Eddie and Orby with all my heart and would love to either work with them or just know them. they just seem to be such good guys,

I'm glad I'm at that age where my mum will only intervene with my cheer if she desperately has to but in this case if Eddie and Orby where at our gym she'd tell me best of luck and not to die

In our four years at CALI I've never once ever had to worry about any ill treatment of my child by Eddie or Orby. I have total trust that their actions always take into account what's best for my child, her team and her gym. Above all that, I know that Orby and Eddie genuinely care about each athlete and their well being outside of cheer as well. They recognize the important role they serve in these athlete's lives. They're interested in building the athletes self confidence and helping them become equipped with the tools necessary to become positive productive adults.

That being said, I send my CP in to practice each day with a smile on my face knowing full well CP will return to me in a few hours barely able to walk, drenched in sweat, and likely having barfed.

Despite this CP loves Eddie and Orby, and the gym, and can't imagine life without them in it.

In our four years at CALI I've never once ever had to worry about any ill treatment of my child by Eddie or Orby. I have total trust that their actions always take into account what's best for my child, her team and her gym. Above all that, I know that Orby and Eddie genuinely care about each athlete and their well being outside of cheer as well. They recognize the important role they serve in these athlete's lives. They're interested in building the athletes self confidence and helping them become equipped with the tools necessary to become positive productive adults.

That being said, I send my CP in to practice each day with a smile on my face knowing full well CP will return to me in a few hours barely able to walk, drenched in sweat, and likely having barfed.

Despite this CP loves Eddie and Orby, and the gym, and can't imagine life without them in it.

Hahaha I probably wouldn't be able to walk either! That being said I'd give anything to attempt a smoed conditioning session!

Back