All-Star Cheerhab

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I give myself 15 seconds ....that's it. Then I'd be done. My CP tells me all the time she'd like to see me condition with her team...I wouldn't. Humility and embarrassment doesn't even begin to describe the emotions that activity would elicit from me.

Having said that, I think a good SMOED fundraiser would be a conditioning challenge. Individuals could donate $5 for their chance to challenge themselves to a session of SMOED conditioning. The person who lasts the longest gets award and title till next challenge.

Or, SMOED could author a conditioning book that identifies the exercises that they regularly perform to remain in such good shape. Leaving out the ones that may kill the reader like the suicide bear crawls etc. They could then sell it in the
Pro Shop or in a Cheerleaders Extra video.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Once had a parent bring their child to practice late, she came in the gym and said "its my fault please don't make her do bear crawls" the coach told her that she had too and the mom sked if she could do them in the child's place. She did (insert most hilarious moment ever) when she finished she said to the child, I don't care whose fault it is you will do that yourself next time, never again! Lol

Is the link to cheerhab episode 3 still coming up private for anyone else? I am so keen to see it :)

I actually like Cheerhab a lot more than Cheerleaders! But I feel like we've been seeing intense conditioning so far.
That's what a lot of Eddie and Orby's practices consist of, a lot of intense conditioning. I suspect there will be more barfing before they get done with their conditioning. There are athletes that have been conditioning with Eddie and Orby for five years and they still puke with the intense conditioning they endure.

That's what a lot of Eddie and Orby's practices consist of, a lot of intense conditioning. I suspect there will be more barfing before they get done with their conditioning. There are athletes that have been conditioning with Eddie and Orby for five years and they still puke with the intense conditioning they endure.

There's still more to cheerleading than just conditioning. Sometimes I wonder if I'm watching a workout video, or a webseries on cheerleading.

There's still more to cheerleading than just conditioning. Sometimes I wonder if I'm watching a workout video, or a webseries on cheerleading.
Eddie and Orby spend time on those other things as well. There's a lot of conditioning that hasn't been shown as well. Then there is the running 1-3 miles at the beginning of practice. And the 500 shoulder taps if you wear incorrect practice clothes or forget your bow.

Eddie and Orby spend time on those other things as well. There's a lot of conditioning that hasn't been shown as well. Then there is the running 1-3 miles at the beginning of practice. And the 500 shoulder taps if you wear incorrect practice clothes or forget your bow.

Oh I know that they work on other things besides conditioning, but that's almost all that we've seen on the show. We really only got a glimpse of what actually goes on during practices (outside of conditioning) in episode 2. I just wish we'd see more of that.

Oh I know that they work on other things besides conditioning, but that's almost all that we've seen on the show. We really only got a glimpse of what actually goes on during practices (outside of conditioning) in episode 2. I just wish we'd see more of that.
I'm thinking that they may get into that more in the upcoming episode. They first have to get the kids heads in order (by that I mean thinking how they want them to) before they can move on to the more risky stunts etc, I would imagine. Is this a six show series ? I can't recall. I imagine the entire initial series of shows relates to this one gym. They had their Showcase today and I imagine that concludes their time with this particular gym. So, there should be three more episodes if in fact it's a series of six. The final show will be the Showcase. So, the next two will have the other good stuff you're looking for....I hope.

Back