All-Star Cheerhab

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I went to uca this year. I'd say each crowd (unless they preformed at 8 am or 8pm) is at least 100 people, despite the devision. I know my team competed at 9pm on saturday and we only had 20 people (all family) but on sunday we had at least 100 people (including 75 being just gym members/family)
Our team at UCA had about 75 Saturday, and Sunday probably 200-300. Not a lot of family though since we traveled far.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

even in Australia our comps pull in well over 200 each day! Scholastic division and senior and open slightly smaller since they run into or at night time but still 50 is nothing

even in Australia our comps pull in well over 200 each day! Scholastic division and senior and open slightly smaller since they run into or at night time but still 50 is nothing
The uk is getting to the point where some of the comps are being moved to proper arenas and not universities like they used to as it is getting bigger. Even when my stunt group[ was first in the day of just dance and stunt groups we still had 100+

AASCF Nationals last year, there was still several hundred people there at the end of Stuntfest on Friday night. And that was certainly the quietest point of the weekend, considering teams finished competing at 1.30am!

I doubt I've been at an Aus comp with less than 200 spectators since at least 2011. Even wee little opening-season competitions.

AASCF Nationals last year, there was still several hundred people there at the end of Stuntfest on Friday night. And that was certainly the quietest point of the weekend, considering teams finished competing at 1.30am!

I doubt I've been at an Aus comp with less than 200 spectators since at least 2011. Even wee little opening-season competitions.

say what now?! didn't finish competing? till ONE THIRTY A. M.!!!! OMG!!! that's insane!!! i think i'd have brought taken my own sleeping back and bed

The comp was technically running 2 hours late at that point, but an 11.30pm scheduled slot was not much better!

And yes, there were a LOT of people napping and dozing in the warm up room, between their mat time.

I don't remember seeing a clean, hit routine in the last 2 hours. We were all praying just not to drop.

Wow that's insane! It would have been safe to pull out then to continue. I know with the whole schedule it would have been annoying but having people compete at 1:30 in the morning when they've been up all day is just stupid!

I know at USA high school nationals this past year one of my school's dance teams was still waiting to compete after midnight. Obviously dance is much safer than throwing tumbling and stunts that late at night/early in the morning, but still...not sure if there were any cheer teams waiting to compete at that time, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were.

The comp was technically running 2 hours late at that point, but an 11.30pm scheduled slot was not much better!

And yes, there were a LOT of people napping and dozing in the warm up room, between their mat time.

I don't remember seeing a clean, hit routine in the last 2 hours. We were all praying just not to drop.

My stunt group was scheduled around 11:30pm and competed just before 1:30am... dropped everything #awkward

I think I would've dropped everything at 11:30 PM too! :D it shouldn't be scheduled that late to begin with.

I think they probably just didn't think there would be so many stunts! Even having to qualify from States there were SO many entries, and then the schedule had 1 minute per performance and didn't allow for any changeovers, so it was always going to run late... I think at one stage they were actually running even later than they ended up! I just wish we could have hit on the mat the way we did in warmups :(

Back