All-Star Cheering Wonka

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wouldn't even give a second thought to the people who are making mean-spirited twitter parodies. Since they have nothing of relevance to say, no one will follow them or pay attention to the grammatically-incorrect tweets they're spewing out.

... and P.S., for the longest time, I always read lakerfantlc's username as "laker fanatic". Am I the only one?
Congratulations! Not too many posts stop me in my tracks and get me scrolling backward. I never noticed that...

Haha, not quite as much as the other one but this one probably would have got me thinking it was you after everyone said the first page says it all. Where do you get these great smilies?
hahaha awh shoulda used that one first! & to be completely honest i go to google, literally search what i want ("emoticon big grin smiley"), choose the least sketchy looking site, & hope it's what i want

*but if it helps ^this one is from here but i actually did find it that way!

STOP IT. LOOK HOW CUTE.

You just changed the way Fierceboarders react to things. 10 points for Gryffindor.
hahaha yay!

btw there's so many on that site that could so be used on here..

p.s. to people who mind - sorry, didn't mean to jack the thread with cool smileys:)

Reactions: VTX
Thank you all for entertaining me this evening - special thanks to the poster with the link to the emoticons page!!!! I've been trying to figure out how everyone throws cows etc.... But unless this just worked I think I have to use a computer to use them and not my iPhone :(

p.s. to people who mind - sorry, didn't mean to jack the thread with cool smileys:)
you mean like this?
(just love that one! I think tha should be shouted out before every team performs at Worlds lol) <---what I'd like to do to some crazy cheer moms (you know their bad if I'M calling them crazy) <--for Shooting Stars just cuz' <---for CA Cheetahs, Smoed, CEA, and all else who won this year! <---these last two are just my inner geek coming out

you mean like this?
(just love that one! I think tha should be shouted out before every team performs at Worlds lol) <---what I'd like to do to some crazy cheer moms (you know their bad if I'M calling them crazy) <--for Shooting Stars just cuz' <---for CA Cheetahs, Smoed, CEA, and all else who won this year! <---these last two are just my inner geek coming out
YES perfect!

found a couple more that can be used here

are you serious?!? that is absolutely ridiculous, seriously grow up. i hope to god it wasn't an adult who did that. that is just plain inmature.

FB is a message board, people will state their opinions, if you can't handle someone else's opinion then you need to grow some ba**s or crawl back under your rock. i can't believe that someone seriously started a twitter account mocking you or whatever. can't see now because it's taken down, but TBH i have never seen you post anything hateful so I think it's completely uncalled for.

.....and a little creepy that someone is that obsessed with you....
the funny thing is...they made me relevant with their hate...hahah...AND they got to see the AMAZING people on these boards who had my back...ILY ALL!!!!

Back