All-Star Cheerleader Flashmob

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 11, 2010
On August 6th, over 100 cheerleaders from all over Germany (and Austria) participated in the first german cheerleader flashmob in Berlin. We afterwards stunted at a big intersection an collected a total of almost 800 $ for a palliative care hospice for dying children.

We made this video of all the footage that parents and friends filmed at the event (excuse the crappy quality ;) ). The stunts were given to all participants on video beforehand and we met an hour before the actual event to put it together. Thanks to Maritim Hotel for letting us use their huge ballroom. :)

It wasn't perfect by any means, I just wanted to share because I am so proud of what we can achieve with our sport and I love how strongly united the cheer community is all over the world!

Great job and congratulations on the fundraising! How did people react to what they were seeing?

This is so awesome! I wanted to do something similar to this at the school i coach, but the administration didn't like the idea too much. But congrats on making it successful and earning some money!

That was awesome! and to be able to raise 800$ WELL THAT'S EVEN MORE AWESOME! GREAT JOB! :cheering:

Back