Cheerleaders Are Tough Article

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Awesome article. The picture of her in the pyramid with the blood running down her face, I literally laughed out loud. It looks like something from TV or a Halloween costume.
Is she tough? Yes. Was it a smart move? Definitely not. Whenever you're in any sport and there is blood, you need to get off the playing surface IMMEDIATELY. If you start to bleed, take the quickest route off the mat possible. You can't take the risk of spreading blood borne pathogens to other athletes. A basketball court is much easier to disinfect than a cheer floor.

Awesome article. The picture of her in the pyramid with the blood running down her face, I literally laughed out loud.

Imagine opening up the paper this morning and seeing THAT on the front page! I also just kinda laughed a little bit like "What is going on!?"

Was it a smart move? Definitely not. Whenever you're in any sport and there is blood, you need to get off the playing surface IMMEDIATELY.

It should have been noticed that she was bleeding, definitely, and the routine should have been stopped. I think it says in the article she didn't realize how bad it was until she looked in the mirror on the way to the hospital. At least she was smart enough to realize she was getting a little woozy and sit the dance out! I can't imagine though if she ran off the mat, bleeding and they didn't stop the routine right away and the team tried to go about the routine as usual, and tried to put up the pyramid without her!

Back