All-Star Cheerleaders In San Francisco?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ooh, and I just remembered California All Stars has a Livermore location which isn't too far from SF. However I have no idea what sort of teams they have and I couldn't find any info online. You may want to shoot them an email though. Best of luck!
livermore bullets has no open teams as of now so once you age out there your done :/

haha will do, i was like wait a tick i didnt get it
Oh I took it the other way, like they are not allowed to compete...not sure at all, but you used to be on Nor Cal, if you find out, clear it up for us please :)
From my understanding they were banned from competing at worlds due to the use of an illegal athlete the last time they went. If that's not correct then please let me know!

From my understanding they were banned from competing at worlds due to the use of an illegal athlete the last time they went. If that's not correct then please let me know!
I never heard that and I used to live up there.....hmmm. Granted, many of the kids left nce that were super loyal and went to CA Livermore, maybe that is why?

I never heard that and I used to live up there.....hmmm. Granted, many of the kids left nce that were super loyal and went to CA Livermore, maybe that is why?
Very possible. A coach from up in SF told me that at worlds. Could be completely true or completely false. I dont have a reason to distrust him though!

hmm, this would make some sense, im just trying to connect some dots, ill ask a few people tonight and tell you guys if i find anything out

Any all-star cheerleaders in SF who commute to gyms out of the city? I'm looking to meet some people with similar interests in the area and get an idea of some competitive international coed teams that aren't more than a 2 hour(ish) commute.

I've looked into CheerSF and keeping an eye out for their tryouts but I'd still like to get my fix of competing. Where do you guys go from the SF area?

Honestly I would say riptide all stars in Monterey. They have always had teams strictly designed for adults for a while. As mentioned Cheergyms, nor cal and cheer odyssey all have international coed programs as well.

If you're open to driving to the Sacramento area, assuming you are based on your interest in POWER, there's also Folsom Cheer Elite. They have an open 5 (or 6, I forget), though I'm not sure if they actually do any big competitions. If you want to be a serious competitive team I think your best bet would be POWER or NorCal Elite (though apparently something is going on with them reading above?? Idk?)
Cheer SF is pretty cool though. They go to UCA Collegiate Camp at UCSB (I'll see them there later this week! :D) and they're really nice! However, as you know, they do not compete. They're recreational and focus a lot on fundraising and performing at various community events in SF. I suppose it's better than nothing.

Northern California has alot of adult rec style teams like cheer sf, Folsom cheer elite and sirens but they are non competitive

Back