All-Star Cheerleading Quotes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

efl84w.jpg

This isn't really a quote but it kind of is

I trade sweat for strength. I trade doubt for belief. I trade cheerleading for nothing. ~Author Unknown

Cheer as hard as you can, be the best you can at what you do because remember if you don't think you're good there's always a little girl looking up to you thinking she wants to be like you." Author Michelle, Bulls Gap, TN, USA (my favorite :])

‎"I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual...is the ultimate champion." --Mia Hamm

‎"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it." ~Bill Bradley

‎"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success." ~Henry Ford

The way a team plays as a WHOLE determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play TOGETHER, the club won't be worth a dime. -Babe Ruth

these are a few that i loved this past season!

"Ability may be what takes you to the top, but it is character that keeps you there." Author Katie, Clinton, MS, USA
"I trade sweat for strength. I trade doubt for belief. I trade cheerleading for nothing!" Author Kate, Midland, Ontario, CANADA

haha thats one of my old coaches quotes, small small world

From the Rays Q & A thread, you could take any, or all, of this and post away:

"What drives you to get up in the morning and do your job better than anyone else? Is it to win a trophy once and look and show off to everyone that you did it? Or is it the journey to get there? Pushing yourself or your team because you like the challenge of just competing. If it wasn't hard, if anyone could do it, then what would be the point? Sometimes the challenge is 'can you do it again?' No one can win forever. When you get knocked down do you have the drive and will to get back up and try and capture it again? Does winning ever get old? Only if the challenge is easy. A truly difficult victory always brings a feeling of accomplishment." - @kingston

ACcheerleader said:
Any guy can hold a girl's hand. It takes the elite to hold her feet.

We would say "any man can hold her hand....only the elite can hold her feet".
Love it!

"Cheerleading is like fashion. One day you're in, the next day...you're..out!" --GA

Back