Cheerleading Uniform Pillows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 13, 2012
we were trying to figure out how to make cheer pillows out of old uniforms. we seen it done but was wondering if anyone else has done this. we have cheer tops and have no idea what to do with them. if you can post pics of some cool ideas what you can make out of the old unfiorms. cheer pillow pics would be great. Also can you make any cheer purses out of the tops. just trying to get an idea thanks again.

in my opinion, i wouldn't use my old uniform to make pillows just because i would wanna keep them for memories. but this is a really cool idea. if i could get another uniform like the one i have then i wold def. do it. it's just that i dont wanna ruin any old uniforms, but it's your choice. :)

we were trying to figure out how to make cheer pillows out of old uniforms. we seen it done but was wondering if anyone else has done this. we have cheer tops and have no idea what to do with them. if you can post pics of some cool ideas what you can make out of the old unfiorms. cheer pillow pics would be great. Also can you make any cheer purses out of the tops. just trying to get an idea thanks again.
My mom made me a blanket out of my old tshirts.
Photo by samrrodriguez • Instagram

Back