All-Star Cheerleading Worlds Day 1 Updates (Part II)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1st Allstar Legacy. 2nd cali. 3rd CF diamonds. 4th TN PUMAS. 5th ? 6th. CEA

That can't be right... CF Diamondz coach wrote on Facebook "diamondz r in first place currently going into finals. they are all crying for joy"

I am confused can someone tell me what happened to Star Athletics sm senior coed limited? I don't see them anywhere?

That can't be right... CF Diamondz coach wrote on Facebook "diamondz r in first place currently going into finals. they are all crying for joy"

hmmmm let's wait for it to be posted on iasf, cause i heard from someone who was looking at the score sheet ::scratchinghead::

I am confused can someone tell me what happened to Star Athletics sm senior coed limited? I don't see them anywhere?

They are in group B and don't compete until 10:23 tonight.

Someone told me that they are not doing placements for Small Senior until B is done and that they just listed teams in A that made it to finals. But that could be wrong, idk.

Someone told me that they are not doing placements for Small Senior until B is done and that they just listed teams in A that made it to finals. But that could be wrong, idk.

No, you're right. Everyone is talking about the placements in Small Senior A. They'll be re-ranked after B is done.

How come NO small senior videos are up yet? Some teams competed like over two hours ago

Back