All-Star Cheerleading Worlds Day 1 Updates (Part II)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did everyone die who's at the jostens center right now? LOL no one is updating!!

maybe ASL was listed last so it makes it seem like they are in first when really they weren't in order of placement

Well now a lot of people are saying the announcement of teams was not the placement of teams.. so maybe they just called them in alphabetical order or something?

Can anyone tell me why ECE Lg Limited did not make finals? I heard they had a bobble and 2 touch outs/?busts but I also heard other teams in that division had stunts fall and major issues? Not trying to start drama, just trying to figure out wht happened if they got a major deduction or something.

Well now a lot of people are saying the announcement of teams was not the placement of teams.. so maybe they just called them in alphabetical order or something?

maybe they're the "finalists" from group A, then they'll put them into placements with group B to put them in performance order

That sounds right cause they can't have placements already when 30 more teams have to perform, maybe Cheerforce has the highest score out of Group A but they may not be in 1st.... yet

Oh my goodness....I can hardly breathe after watching the video of Senior Elite. Let me preface this posting by saying that I have no allegiance to any team, my daughter is no longer cheering. We lived in NJ and now live in SC so have been around both WCSS and CEA and have always been big fans of F5 and FCA. I felt going into this weekend that the top five all had a chance at taking top honors at being World Champions, that it was not a shoo-in for SS, that it could definitely be CEA's year, and that F5 most definitely was in the running, especially after how they have fared against one another at competitions all season.

That being said....having watched the performances from today...while I love all of the teams, CEA's Senior Elite was definitely in a class by themselves. I think places 2-5 could have been in any order and understand why they are so close, but this is, in my opinion, SE's championship to lose. They were so clean, and that routine was incredible. What really blew me away is that they never,ever stopped moving. Instead of ending with a dance and final pyramid they just kept building and building... and their energy level just never waned. UN-freakin-believable. My hats off to you Senior Elite...you left it all on the floor today and no matter what happens, if you do that again tomorrow, you have nothing to prove. Your routine, and the execution of it were, in my opinion, one of the best I've ever seen in the 13 years I've been involved in cheer. Hands down, the best two routines I saw today were this one and TG Unlimited Coed. And when an all girl team can go out there and do every thing that the guys do, it just proves what incredible athletes they are.

just watched GT Platinum's video they looked so so good until the pyramid. good thing tomorrow is a clean slate.

Back