All-Star Cheerleading worlds day 2 updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i feel bad for Smoke, didn't they hit clean today? i feel like they should have taken first over a team that had issues

there already posting videos from lg senior on the vod. f5 is already up along with pitt fame and gems

Sorry but ACE and Charlotte both hit their routines solid and the team ahead them had TWO big falls... It's what it's i guess. I just think those two teams deserve alot better!

I said it yesterday and I say it again...I HATE falls. I would rather have a team get second because they just weren't as good rather than they fell. It sucks when placements can't be an accurate assessment because of one bad performance :( I know it's the nature of the sport...I just am not crazy about it.

nmp22 said:
The scores from yesterday don't carry over today......each team starts off fresh today clean score sheet........

that's not what I was saying...I'm saying based off the scores yesterday...it may not matter.

Sorry but ACE and Charlotte both hit their routines solid and the team ahead them had TWO big falls... It's what it's i guess. I just think those two teams deserve alot better!

Exactly im not buying this..Ace perfect, SOT,T&S fall then outscore a perfect team hmmm

Back