All-Star Cheerleading worlds day 2 updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The ladies of teal deserved this...Courtney is such an amazing coach!! TEAL BLACK AND WHITE NOW AND FOREVER!!! CEA SR ELITE 2010 World Champions way to bring it girls!!! Don't hate appreciate!!

Well its over now!!! Senior Elite are the 2010 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! In the words of F5... "ITS A WRAP PACK IT UP!!!!" CEA!!!

Their raw score was obviously so high that a deduction for a fall didn't hurt them. I mean come on, their score yesterday was a 182 compared to SS's 169. Not even close.

Congratulations to all the finalists in Large Senior...this division blew all the others away...giving Unlimited Coed a major run for their money this year...and winning in my opinion!!! I think every team in this division should be so incredibly proud because I have never seen the talent so incredibly high as it was this year. With the National Champion title going to different teams at different competitions. It kept all of us guessing all season.

Having had the honor of seeing F5, WCSS and Sr. Elite perform in person numerous times, I am particularly wowed by them, but seeing the others on video I am dually impressed. I also love the FCA Diamonds. But never in my life have I had the reaction that I did watching Sr. Elite yesterday. It was everything: the routine, the execution, the energy level, the way they sold it, and the hunger for the title...they had it all. There was something very magical about that performance that I will remember for a very long time. Fall or no fall, this year this team really was the best of the best. And I mean that with no disrespect to any other team...I'm a huge fan of all of them...especially because it makes me so proud to see the girls go out there and do everything that the guys do on the Coed teams...and often better!!! Congrats to all of you and Sr. Elite...you truly are in a class of your own this year....

I am going to delete any post that will start a whirlwind of drama so just an FYI...

I've counted about 15 so far......Lg. Senior was a division packed with talented teams and every single one "deserved" to win for their efforts. Only one can, and everyone can have their own opinion on whether the judge's got it right. Sr. Elite was amazing, but I have to say some of their fans posting here are taking away from their performances....

I'm so overwhelmed. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. It's been a journey..one I have been lucky enough to have a front row seat for. Congratulations to all the athletes, parents and coaches....I am so excited for you. You did it. YOU DID IT. Whooohoooo

And in the interest of being unbiased I will let the other mod's handle any posts that they deem inappropriate from this outcome today. If they see something that needs deleting they can do it. I won't be moderating any posts about my own gym.

It would be a shame if this thread got too negative. I have no strong feelings about any team that is involved here and yet when I saw CEA's performance, it made me cry it was that good. The difficulty in it is truly unmatched by any team competing this year. Perhaps an unbiased coach or judge out here in Fierceboardland could just point out some of this routines difficulty that no other team had. Normally, I would go with showmanship such as World Cup and Twisters always have, but this year, wasn't the scoresheet about difficulty?

I've counted about 15 so far......Lg. Senior was a division packed with talented teams and every single one "deserved" to win for their efforts. Only one can, and everyone can have their own opinion on whether the judge's got it right. Sr. Elite was amazing, but I have to say some of their fans posting here are taking away from their performances....

You can have your opinion on any team...I don't care but do it with respect. No name calling or plain nastiness will be allowed. Thanks and enjoy the rest of Finals.

Congratulations to all the finalists in Large Senior...this division blew all the others away...giving Unlimited Coed a major run for their money this year...and winning in my opinion!!! I think every team in this division should be so incredibly proud because I have never seen the talent so incredibly high as it was this year. With the National Champion title going to different teams at different competitions. It kept all of us guessing all season.

Having had the honor of seeing F5, WCSS and Sr. Elite perform in person numerous times, I am particularly wowed by them, but seeing the others on video I am dually impressed. I also love the FCA Diamonds. But never in my life have I had the reaction that I did watching Sr. Elite yesterday. It was everything: the routine, the execution, the energy level, the way they sold it, and the hunger for the title...they had it all. There was something very magical about that performance that I will remember for a very long time. Fall or no fall, this year this team really was the best of the best. And I mean that with no disrespect to any other team...I'm a huge fan of all of them...especially because it makes me so proud to see the girls go out there and do everything that the guys do on the Coed teams...and often better!!! Congrats to all of you and Sr. Elite...you truly are in a class of your own this year....

I wholeheartedly agree, this was an amazing division. Loved all the teams, but the standout moments were Panthers 5 one to doubles, WCSS increadible showmanship (work it girls!), and CEA's unbelievable stunts and pyramid. Something for everyone in this division. Congrats to all!

Back