All-Star Cheerleading worlds day 2 updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last year WCSS was in third after day one, day 2 they had mistakes and moved up to first. Goes to show that you don't have to be "perfect" to win. Congrats again Senior Elite!!!! :) :)

I'm so overwhelmed. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. It's been a journey..one I have been lucky enough to have a front row seat for. Congratulations to all the athletes, parents and coaches....I am so excited for you. You did it. YOU DID IT. Whooohoooo

And in the interest of being unbiased I will let the other mod's handle any posts that they deem inappropriate from this outcome today. If they see something that needs deleting they can do it. I won't be moderating any posts about my own gym.

Congratulations Missy :) So excited for them.

Last year WCSS was in third after day one, day 2 they had mistakes and moved up to first. Goes to show that you don't have to be "perfect" to win. Congrats again Senior Elite!!!! :) :)

I truly think that the days of perfection are over just because of all the difficulty these teams have shown over the years. They just step it up year after year.

You can't honestly drop a stunt and expect people to be OK with you winning, it is worlds.
I dont like this at all, but oh well, results are questionable in atleast one divisions every year.

This season has been truly amazing in all. Congrats to all the competitors and a special congrats to the ladies on both Cells and SE (as well as the other World Champs thus far)!! We still have more results to hear about and I'm still excited for those!! My daughter was like, "what's wrong now mommy?" when I read that SE had won, that was awesome!!

on another topic...

Georgia didn't pick their uniform yesterday. It was a sponsor and they didn't pick them. Back in regular uniforms today

12314_386681472694_639657694_416963.jpg

No question about it, Senior Elite was in a category by themselves this year, Amazing routine from beginning to end! Congrats Ladies job well done and well deserved!!!!!!!

Back