All-Star Cheerlebrities At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tye Hilll, obv.
I met Tye at Cheersport because my coach knows him pretty well..hes a nice guy...But it was kinda weird standing there with my coach talking to him and having people come up to him for pics haha But I'd rather meet fiercers....

i have a long listt :)
- cea senior eliters (maddie, erica, gabbie, juliet, anyone!) oh and courtney smith pope!
- wcss (kelsey, toni)
- the love sisters!
- gabi from top gun!
- kiara nowlin!
- and amanda from cali senior elite :)

i have a long listt :)
- cea senior eliters (maddie, erica, gabbie, juliet, anyone!) oh and courtney smith pope!
- wcss (kelsey, toni)
- the love sisters!
- gabi from top gun!
- kiara nowlin!
- and amanda from cali senior elite :)

Gabi is not competing at Worlds :(, me thinks. She had an injury. But she will be there, no matter what

My daughter and I have already gotten to meet our favorites bc she cheers and is friends w/some of them (Courtney's daughters, lol) and the amazing Maddie Gardner and her mother (whom my daughter also considers a "cheerlebrity ). Not only was she sweet enough to take a picture w/her, but "Maddie Gardner's Mom" also framed it in a beautiful teal frame and gave it to her (to match the teal one she had framed and put in her house!). My daughter went nuts. Apparently she wants to have Maddie over for a "play date" too

In general though, we're super excited to see teams like Top Gun, Gym Tyme, Brandon, etc. that we personally haven't had a chance to see in person.

Aw we Love Tye!!!

We can't wait to get pics with level5mom's daughter Hailey (spice) so we can compair in a year how much they've changed:)

And lil gabi my daughter Kayla wants a pic with:)

Mckenzie Rutan, Haliey Bendar - stingrays
Kimsley Crews, Ashley Hobbs - CEA
& a couple of others.

Back