All-Star Cheerlebrities At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did you guys know that Whitney Love is a junior ambassador at Cheer for a Cause? She is amazing and is the sweetest person! You can see her pic and read about her here: http://cheerforacause.org/index.php...5&action=sub&sectionid=29700&offset_Section=0

I know the link is long, but I saved you the time of navigating our website. If you go to the home page, check out what we are doing at Worlds to show our support to the Japan cheer community.

I'm usually insanely annoyed by this whole "Cheerlebrity" thing, and I hate the fact that regular people are becoming so idolized for something they aren't the best at, sometimes not even among the best, HOWEVER!!!
if I was to go to Worlds, my goal would be to meet Bucky.. not for his "celebrity" but because he's been my idol in cheer for the last 3 years.

I saw PattyAnn when I was standing next to CJA watching F5 practice on the football field. She spoke so sweetly to her team, asking if they were ok (we were all standing in the hot sun watching). Love her! A few people approached CJA and asked them when they were practicing and I think they said 6:15.

I wish I had a schedule of who was practicing at what time on the football field. I missed Cheer Extreme this afternoon and only found out about it a few hours later when I looked at Twitter (I was by the pool and walking back and forth to the football field all day).

Got my Worlds shirt too today at Celebrity Hall!!!

Back