Cheerlebrities

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 9, 2012
Who are your favorite cheerlebrities?

My favorite is Jamie Andries, but Maddie Gardner will ALWAYS be my favorite. If it wasn't for her interview in one magazine a while back, I wouldn't even be into this world of fangirling hardcore over cheer on tumblr and other sites!

Cheerlebrities r just normal people! Gabi butler is good because she has a trainer and she fell on her doubles at worlds, so she shouldn't be a cheerlebrity. Cami and Jamie, and Peyton r just famous because of their abs! We all work hard and there should not be a thi called a cheerlebrity!
i know you're new here so welcome! just take this as a nice warning to be careful mentioning cheerlebrities on here. stating your opinions about them in general is fine & even mentioning specific ones is usually okay but i'd stay away from mentioning negative things about them such as who shouldn't be a cheerlebrity. you never know who reads these threads & who might have parents on here! also if you're on panthers don't cami, jamie, & peyton go to your gym..? i know other cheer athletics athletes & coaches are on here so just remember you're representing your gym:)

I'm not. I'm just saying that every cheerleader should be treated equally and not saying that someone is a cheerlebrity and is better than everyone else. I think that gabi, Jamie, and everyone else r amazing cheerleaders! I'm just saying that they shouldn't be treated better than everyone else. Thanks for the warning though
which i completely agree with & that's fine to say just leave out the details with falls & abs! & no problem thanks for not flipping out & taking the warning given lol here's your 1st shimmy:cheering:

Cheerlebrities r just normal people! Gabi butler is good because she has a trainer and she fell on her doubles at worlds, so she shouldn't be a cheerlebrity. Cami and Jamie, and Peyton r just famous because of their abs! We all work hard and there should not be a thi called a cheerlebrity!
I don't really need to say anything else because hannahx0xbananaa hit it pretty spot on! But Gabi's dad is also on the boards, so be careful what you say!
As I say to all the newbies, welcome to your new obsession!

I feel like cheerlebrities are often a reason for people to overlook all the other amazing athletes. After all, said 'cheerlebrities' aren't competing all by themselves. They're part of a team. It's not all about them! Yes, these cheerlebrities are AMAZING athletes, don't get me wrong. But there's guys and girls that are just as great as them that also deserve the same recognition-that aren't receiving it.

Cheerlebrities r just normal people! Gabi butler is good because she has a trainer and she fell on her doubles at worlds, so she shouldn't be a cheerlebrity.
she's not good just because she had a trainer. She's good because she applies herself and tries her best at everything she does. And just because she fell doesn't mean that she shouldn't be a cheerlebrity. I don't like that word, but she is just as good as the others and making a mistake is pure human!!

Sorry I don't mean to attack you, I just think that's a little ridiculous to say.

I think that having Cheerlebrities is fine. In every sport there is more gifted or well known athletes. Every sport has those people that others adore. Like basketball with Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, or LeBron James. The guys that most younger boys work hard be like, and look up to. Or maybe gymnastics and Shawn Johnson.. I guess? Lol But my point being why is it such a big deal to look up to someone in the cheerworld who you think is amazing. I want to tumble like Whitney Love, she's who I aim to be half as good as one day. I know at heart we all love the same thing, and we all want to be amazing. But I like keeping in mind that there's always someone better than me. I can work harder to get abs like Cami or flexibility like Gabi. Cheerleberities always remind me that I can get better! :) That's all lol

maddie g fell at worlds but look she is still a cheerlebrity.

Celebrities are human. No one should criticize Gabi, Maddie or any one of these other girls. All the girls do private lessons. My daughter has worked with the same stretching coach as Gabi and it doesn't make her a cheerlebrity. Gabi flat out works harder and wants it more than my daughter does. I can't say anything about Maddie because I have never been in the same gym as her but I have been with Gabi and she has a natural talent. She takes that talent and works hard to perfect it. My daughter looks up to Maddie because she always holds her head high an goes back out there and before the best she knows how. I hear people talk negatively about them but they have never met them. Don't go by what you have heard go by experience.

Ummmmm......Kinsley.

Back