All-Star Cheerlive!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Were you ever refunded your money? I ask this because I feel everyone that paid to watch Majors on their webcast should get their money back because myself and a few others watched the entire competition for FREE right on the Cheerlive website because they somehow had it streaming without paying. This wasn't even on the site that was ripping the live feed, this was right on the actual Cheerlive website.
I asked about it right after that weekend and never got an answer as to if those people could get their money back when they streamed it for free.

Yep - I watched for free, too. Didn't do anything shady, set up an account but never had to enter a credit card #.

I personally love how he gets on here once, goes missing, doesn't respond to emails, then gets back on here again to tell about how he's doing all these wonderful things to enhance and make the service better.....and never addresses the real issue. I never received a response either. Ridiculous.

Yep - I watched for free, too. Didn't do anything shady, set up an account but never had to enter a credit card #.

Yeah all I did was sign into my account and click on the link, no credit card needed all while others dished out the money for it. If I had paid and knew that others got to watch it for free I would want my money back.

I really dislike companies that make promises they never keep but will defend themself until they are blue in the face. If you are going to run a business then you put your effort into it. This "well we have been really busy and couldn't get to your issues" is just a sorry excuse for you don't care about customer service.

This is why when people thought they should do the Worlds feed I said "PLEASE NO!"

I can't even explain how much I wanted him to be successful.

How much money would someone be able to make if they actually provided a good product at a fair price and kept promises?

Buttloads.............

I can't even explain how much I wanted him to be successful too. Cheerlive hire me.........I'm home all day and will answer emails for a fair price.

Buttloads.............

I can't even explain how much I wanted him to be successful too. Cheerlive hire me.........I'm home all day and will answer emails for a fair price.

If some of these companies that have customer service issues would just hire me I could take a load off their shoulders. I like the idea of working from home/pool side answering e-mails and phone calls.

(yes USASF I am secretly looking at you too)

If some of these companies that have customer service issues would just hire me I could take a load off their shoulders. I like the idea of working from home/pool side answering e-mails and phone calls.

(yes USASF I am secretly looking at you too)
me too!! I talk on the phone & flip through emails all day at work, why not from home :)

I can't even explain how much I wanted him to be successful.

How much money would someone be able to make if they actually provided a good product at a fair price and kept promises?

Me too! I tried to be patient and understanding of the issues. And had I received even one reply from my multiple inquiries, I would be happy to continue to wait.

But seriously, deleting my (and similar) posts from the CheerLive Facebook page was the last straw.

I sent an email, private message on here, posted on the Facebook page and sent a message on Facebook. I could even see that CheerLive logged in here several times to continue to ignore the problem.

Back