All-Star Cheerlive!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OMG I thought I was the only one!! they are useless! I signed up for the 7 day trial COA weekend and now they are charging me the full membership when I wasn't even asked if I wanted to continue with them!
Still haven't had a reply from my messages!

I just looked and I was charged too for the free 7 day COA thing. I made sure to cancel my membership before the 7 days were up and made sure that I could no longer log in. Guess I'll have to dispute those charges with my credit card company. What a pain!!!

I just looked and I was charged too for the free 7 day COA thing. I made sure to cancel my membership before the 7 days were up and made sure that I could no longer log in. Guess I'll have to dispute those charges with my credit card company. What a pain!!!

I was going to sign up for the 7day free trail, but when i saw them ask for my credit card info I knew it was bad news. I hope you guys get your money back

Adam cares a lot about his business and his customers... there is no doubt there is a good explanation why you havent gotten a reply and why it is happening <3 best of luck

I sure hope so because I was charged twice for my elite membership and have been trying to get back that money since the majors. I also tried canceling a month ago with no avail. I am so upset with this company as I have pleaded for the returned 20 dollars and for them to cancel my account. I have written several e mails and haven't heard back. Terrible business and terrible customer service.

I've tried to cancel and all I get is "This membership could not be auto canceled or is already canceled." .. uhhh, what? And now I'm not even able to log in. This is just ridiculous. CheerLive, can you PLEASE sort this out?

OMG I thought I was the only one!! they are useless! I signed up for the 7 day trial COA weekend and now they are charging me the full membership when I wasn't even asked if I wanted to continue with them!
Still haven't had a reply from my messages!

That's not how it works. Generally when you sign up for a trial of something, you give them your cc number, and the fine print says they'll continue charging you unless you cancel. They don't have to ask permission to keep charging you, it's in the terms you "signed." Though they should have canceled if you've contacted them.

I would try calling them, not emailing. Canceling these auto-subscriptions is usually a pain in the butt and an email won't cut it.

I really hope that everyone can get their stuff worked out. It is a shame that this is happening to so many people and issues are being unanswered. More reason why I never watch the free comps or anything on Cheerlive.

OK, so I have not checked the FierceBoard since around The Majors and Im sorry for some customers having a hard time with the site. Let me try to explain all situations and why you all might be having an issue.

First off, a proper cancellation is NOT sending an email to CheerLIVE. Written in our Terms and Agreements that is required to be "signed" by all members specifically states the proper form of cancellation. The correct way to cancel an existing account is to click the Red X directly under your log in box at the top of the screen once you are logged into your account. This red X even states "Cancel Account" directly beside it. After clicking that X it will ask you one more time "Are you sure you want to cancel your account" you then click the even BIGGER Red X to finalize cancellation. Memberships stay active until your 30 days are up. For example if you signed up on JAN 15th and cancelled on March 1st, your account will automatically stay active until the 15th since you paid the $5 for that full month!

So I have to ask those who claim to cancel before the 7 day trial was complete, did you cancel your account properly or did you just email CheerLIVE to cancel it for you? We are constantly on the road (This weekend in Detroit fro GLCC Nationals) and its almost impossible to respond back to all calls and emails. We had close to 500 people sign up using promo code COA...over 300 of them cancelled! Now obviously thats a pretty high number who got a FREE webcast! We thought that the 7 Day trial would be a "Hit" for customers so that they didnt have to pay for just the live webcast at an event that we are brand new too! It would allow new customers to check out our VOD library of over 5,000 cheer videos from all over the Country and decide if they wanted to stay. There were 2 places that explain the automatic subscription promo code.

1.Rule 9 in our Terms and Conditions
2. An automatic email sent to the account email on file directly after Sign Up

We are not here to take anyone's money, we are simply here to supply an awesome product that customers love! We webcasted 8 events last year with no VOD and this year took on over 25 events WORLDWIDE and added Video On-Demand (So far over 5,000 Videos!) We love all our elite members and thank them for supporting such a new company in the industry of Cheerleading! We feel $5 a month is very affordable and its for the ability to watch ALL of our LIVE events INCLUDING Video On-Demand of every event. Thankfully thousand across the world would agree!

Now my name is Adam, I am the owner of Cheer LIVE. I have been a cheerleader my entire life and wanted to make this company for the industry that I love. I would like to personally help anyone with creating/cancelling an account or answer any question you may have.

CheerLive - Please stop charging me the 5.00 a month! I've cancelled a few times now!! I can no longer view the videos, so you've cancelled my membership, but you keep charging me the monthly fee!!

This should not be happening. If when you log in it says you are no longer an elite member, you are automatically in the "Deactivated Member" area on our site and should not be charged anymore $5. Our site is developed automatically....to sign up automatically and cancel accounts automatically. Everything is done automatically including the charges and when exactly you are charged. If you can show me your last invoice from us and its been within the last 30 days, your account should still be active. Please send me a direct email to [email protected]

Lastly if you cannot sign in....first check your password and reset it. If it claims you are not a member you either cancelled your account already/credit card expired or you shared your account. If it says you are not a member you should not be getting any charges. If you are being charged, please send an email to [email protected]

I have had the same exact issues. It says "you will be contacted shortly" or something like that after trying to cancel and I haven't been contacted at all. I requested to cancel my account and then got charged the $5. And then sent another message to cancel, and it says my account would expire sometime in March. I haven't been charged a $5 fee this month. But I'm definitely closely watching to see if I do get charged. The only reason why I purchased the Elite Membership(which I didn't even want) is because there was an error in trying to purchase a one day membership for Sunday's webcast of Super Nationals. So I HAD to buy it to even watch Sunday's webcast. If I knew it was going to be such a hassle, I never would have bought it.

Well just canceled my Membership which I got right before JamFest Indy - so it shouldn't bill me for another month correct CheerLive

4c6fa8f1-6f23-810f.jpg

Back