Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2011
Anybody there willing to post updates? I know
Pittsburgh Superstars
Matrix
and American Elite is there!

Small Coed 5

Step One Extraordinary: Strong opening, solid stunt technique, and huge improvement in jumps execution. Had a tumbling busts, and issues in the pyramid. Overall strong performance the 2 2nd weekend out.

Midwest Elite Diamond Kats: Very talented team! strong tumbling and outstanding stunt sequqence. One tumbling bust, issues in the pyramid, and a missed basket.

Medium Coed

Matrix Vortex: Lots of difficulty and highly talented as well! Several issues throughout the routine in multiple sequences. Obviously 1st competition jitters.

American Elite: Strong first showing. A few missed elements through out routine. I can't really recall specifics. Awesome single base stunts.

Midwest Cheer Elite Thundercats: Last of the day. Good first performance with a few technical issues though. Definitely still in a growing period but lots of potential.

Overall an outstanding display of talent in Ohio today! I'm gonna go out on a limb and say expect to see a few of these teams in the finals at worlds representing O-H-I-O!

Level 5 Results

Small Senior: 2nd Pittsburgh Superstars, 1st American Elite

Small Coed: 2nd Midwest Cheer Elite, Step One Extraordinary

Medium Coed: 3rd Midwest Cheer Elite, 2nd Matrix Vortex, 1st American Elite

High point champion: American Elite

Congrats everyone!

Small Coed 5

Step One Extraordinary: Strong opening, solid stunt technique, and huge improvement in jumps execution. Had a tumbling busts, and issues in the pyramid. Overall strong performance the 2 2nd weekend out.

Midwest Elite Diamond Kats: Very talented team! strong tumbling and outstanding stunt sequqence. One tumbling bust, issues in the pyramid, and a missed basket.

Medium Coed

Matrix Vortex: Lots of difficulty and highly talented as well! Several issues throughout the routine in multiple sequences. Obviously 1st competition jitters.

American Elite: Strong first showing. A few missed elements through out routine. I can't really recall specifics. Awesome single base stunts.

Midwest Cheer Elite Thundercats: Last of the day. Good first performance with a few technical issues though. Definitely still in a growing period but lots of potential.

Overall an outstanding display of talent in Ohio today! I'm gonna go out on a limb and say expect to see a few of these teams in the finals at worlds representing O-H-I-O!
Go OHIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fro:

everyone at the competition was a tad rough. but everyone seemed to be focused and ready for a fight (especially level 5s!) a lot of new talented teams coming out of the floor boards in ohio! such a great competition! :)

Matrix Dragonflies (Large Youth 2)

Matrix Fireflies (Large Youth 4)

Matrix Shimmer (Large Junior 4)

Matrix Electra (Medium Senior 5)

Matrix Vortex (Medium Coed 5)

Pittsburgh Superstars- Junior 2-1st, Junior 3-1st, Senior 4-2nd, Senior 5, 2nd That's all I know from this competition!

Back