All-Star Cheersport 2014 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did something happen to KC Fearless in warmups? They looked so unenthusiastic on the mat..I've seen more energy during final exams.

Those jumps...for a hot second, Stars, I thought we were ok. Then you had to go and crush my dreams. We're back to doing the wave. There's really no excuse to be that poorly timed. Flexibility looks like it's getting a bit better..and I love their dance. Some of their voiceovers are distracting.

Loved the special needs team I saw.
I thought stars jumps looked great yesterday...sad to here they're like popcorn :(

On the other hand, I really can't deal with BSB not hitting yesterday! :(

Goodluck to all the teams...I'll be back on this thread after I get done with my shift tonight!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I thought stars jumps looked great yesterday...sad to here they're like popcorn :(

Goodluck to all the teams...I'll be back on this thread after I get done with my shift tonight!

BSB Hit Huge today according to cheerupdates, makes me excited

To soothe your soul- apparently BSB hit hard (in a good way). I didn't get a chance to see WCSS yesterday, so I have no idea.

Orange: 2SB, 2TD in tumbling, 1 timing error with a prep flyer not making it up on time from the tumbling in part at the start of the pyramid.

So sad for them :(

Lady Lightning: Hit!

Full House Card Sharks: 1 SF

BSB: Hit

GT Pink: 2SF 1 SB pyr issue

Rays Slate: 1 SB

GT Rouge: 2SF 2TB

FCA Diamonds: 1 SB

To soothe your soul- apparently BSB hit hard (in a good way). I didn't get a chance to see WCSS yesterday, so I have no idea.

They looked good yesterday, missed it by 15 minutes today so I'll have to wait until someone uploads them on youtube. Here's yesterday's routine:

Left for a bit, came back to catch the end of CAC Midnight. Don't know what happened, but apparently it was bad enough for a couple people to get up from their ending dance pose a half second after they were done. Did NOT look happy.

Back