All-Star Cheersport 2016 - Friday & Day 1 & Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wonder if it has anything to do with Varsity's decision on videos not having audio. Cheersport has never had a live feed like the other Varsity comps do, so only having the VOD with no audio would be kinda weird.

ETA: And the comps that do have the videos after (NCA, UCA, etc), have them for free, so the no audio thing isn't a big deal.

And this doesn't make sense since we were paying for the videos and they were awesome quality with audio. I don't understand!!!

And this doesn't make sense since we were paying for the videos and they were awesome quality with audio. I don't understand!!!
Agreed, I just feel like Varsity is trying to get away from having videos with audio for copyright reasons, even if we pay for it.

Top Gun All Stars MEDCOED5: 1BF, 1OOB

Legacy Xtreme Diamondbacks SMSR5B: 1MBB 1BF 1 PYR BF

Legion All Stars SMCOED5: 1AF

Impact One MEDCOED5: 2BF, 6AF

Cheer City United SMCOED5: 2BF, 2AF

World Cup All Stars Blackout SMSR5B: 1BF

If I recall correctly...there is something to do with making $ off music you don't own... So I think if they stream for free it would be ok...but charging is not. I may be way off...it's been years since someone explained it to me.

So if it's about making money off the music, offer the VOD without sound but drop the price a little. I'd still buy it :(

Charlotte All Stars Teal SMCOED5: 1AF, 1BB

KC Cheer Fierce 5 SMCOED5: 1 coed early dismount, 1BB

Gym Tyme All Stars Blink IOC5: 1 Stunt Omission, 1AF, 2BF, 1BB, 1 PYR BF, PYR Issues (Missed Skills)

Tumble Tech SMCOED5: 2AF, 1BF

CC Champs SMCOED5: 1BB, 2AF

Those updates are so confusing. :confused::confused: I still don't know what's the difference between athlete booble and athlete fall?
An athlete bobble is like a touch down, so just hands down. A fall is like a bust, where the knees/butt/body hits. Though technically, there is no difference between these 2 on the deduction sheet, they are worth the same.

Back