All-Star Cheersport 2016 - Friday & Day 1 & Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone look at the Dartfish website for videoed? I'm only finding a $60 option. Last year I paid $20. Am I looking in the wrong spot?

**please raise your hand if you're related to Jocelyn**

Anyone look at the Dartfish website for videoed? I'm only finding a $60 option. Last year I paid $20. Am I looking in the wrong spot?

Unfortunately there seems to be no public dartfish this year :(
I've seen a coach post on twitter about "hey, here is your dartfish link for cheersport", so I guess they offer dartfish only for the coaches this year.

I've seen a coach post on twitter about "hey, here is your dartfish link for cheersport", so I guess they offer dartfish only for the coaches this year.
That is so depressing.

Upset with the lack of VOD but excited to watch this thread this weekend, it will definitely be a good lead up to NCA!

That is so depressing.

I know, and in addition to that chersport is really quick at deleting videos from youtube. If you see a new video in the video-thread, go and watch it immediately because it could be gone a few minutes later.

Can anyone confirm if this is true? My coaches there don't seem to think so?

American Elite Allstars MEDSR5: 3AB 1BB 1BF 6AF

Cheer Extreme SMCOED5: 1BB, 3BF, 1AF, PYR MBF

River Cities Allstars Lady Sizzle SMSR5A: 1BB

Platinum Athletics PAC5 MEDSR5: 1BF 1AB 1AF

Dear Anonymous Platypus (whoever you may be), thanks for helping to start updating!

I know, and in addition to that chersport is really quick at deleting videos from youtube. If you see a new video in the video-thread, go and watch it immediately because it could be gone a few minutes later.
I can't see people recording videos of a senior 3 team from the UK, still such a shame!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Georgia Heat Inferno SMSR5A: 1AB 2 Major PYR BF

World Cup Zenith MEDSR5: 1AF

Cheer Extreme Coed Elite LRGCOED5: HIT

Cheer Savannah SMSR5A: Routine Stopped, Music Skipped

Back