All-Star Cheersport 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 16, 2013
Ok this is my first year I'm not competing in cheer I was just wondering who all is going to cheer sport in GA from 2/12-2/14 this is the comp me and my best friend met at so sad I don't get to go this year but who all is going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are going. Ace of Pensacola is taking I think 5 teams or so. My oldest CP will be competing in Sm. Senior R5.

I'm not a fan of Cheersport. So glad we aren't attending this year. Although I will miss out on the Waffle House.

ETA: No issues with the comp as a whole and love the city and all the things to do right near the GWCC. I hate the layout of the GWCC and how long it takes to get from one side of the building to the other - and the congestion.

I'm not a fan of Cheersport. So glad we aren't attending this year. Although I will miss out on the Waffle House.

ETA: No issues with the comp as a whole and love the city and all the things to do right near the GWCC. I hate the layout of the GWCC and how long it takes to get from one side of the building to the other - and the congestion.

No worries my friend, there is Waffle House in Charlotte! Droplet is obsessed since we didn't have it in IN.

This will be my CP's first time attending this competition. Some of the ECE Tewksbury, MA teams will be attending this year.

Does anyone know if special athletes will be performing one day or two, and if it is 1 day will it be Saturday or Sunday?

Back