All-Star Cheersport And Nca?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All of these seem pretty logical. Rays and GA didn't have to travel for Cheersport, ACE is somewhat in the middle of GA and TX, Brandon doesn't have to travel for other big competitions like UCA and Worlds.

I could only imagine what the travel costs look like for some of these gyms from further away

I talked to a parent this weekend at Cheersport from a Northern Gym, and she said that she had almost already racked up $8000 in comparison rravel fees because of flying to 5 comps (including NCA) this weekend!

I talked to a parent this weekend at Cheersport from a Northern Gym, and she said that she had almost already racked up $8000 in comparison rravel fees because of flying to 5 comps (including NCA) this weekend!

We'd love to attend, but we choose to not attend any competitions over 4 hours of driving distance. This allows us to have a larger program because we're controlling travel costs. I remember last year we tried to go to NCA, and I had 6 out of 20 kids that were going to quit because they couldn't afford it. I love NCA, and wish the economy and gas prices and unemployment wasn't so bad. I'll be there though tomorrow to watch all weekend, Can't wait!!

ACE isn't taking all the teams that went to Cheersport. But it's still a pretty fine group.

Wish I could be there. My daughter is attending as a spectator to yell for both of us!

People who are doing it back to back are going to crash this monday from lack of sleep...

i crashed hard after cheersport.... 1 because i like barely slept, 2 because i was sick. lol
i wish i was going to NCA this weekend though!
but i get to go to uca now! workkk

i crashed hard after cheersport.... 1 because i like barely slept, 2 because i was sick. lol
i wish i was going to NCA this weekend though!
but i get to go to uca now! workkk

We could still hop a plane to Dallas now... for about $1,000. Totally fine! let's go!

Back