All-Star Cheersport Atlanta Predictions!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't get me wrong you guys are good but your NO BRANDON meaning stunting and pyramids an tumbling not even close if they hit only one team going to come close and thats California
I wasn't disagreeing, I was just kind of poking fun of you arguing after meanj said they weren't open for criticism.

Bradon senior black losing to PMC lol someone is dreaming
This is coming from a black alumni and big supporter... If black goes out there and does their job both days, they have a great chance of taking home 1st and a full paid.. (this is me saying not only PCM but also ICE.. look at day 2 indy) but if black goes out there and has a day 1 indy.. there are other teams that are going to come out on top of them... you can say if all hits perfect you THiNK black will win but i don't think its fair to say PCM is dreaming.. It isn't like the first yr of sm coed back in '09 where black was clearly above 95% of the teams in the new division with skills/ etc.. there are ALOT of contenders and there is no room for error in this division.

These kids aren't dreaming, they are working their a$$es off & it could be anyone's weekend.

This is coming from a black alumni and big supporter... If black goes out there and does their job both days, they have a great chance of taking home 1st and a full paid.. (this is me saying not only PCM but also ICE.. look at day 2 indy) but if black goes out there and has a day 1 indy.. there are other teams that are going to come out on top of them... you can say if all hits perfect you THiNK black will win but i don't think its fair to say PCM is dreaming.. It isn't like the first yr of sm coed back in '09 where black was clearly above 95% of the teams in the new division with skills/ etc.. there are ALOT of contenders and there is no room for error in this division.

These kids aren't dreaming, they are working their a$$es off & it could be anyone's weekend.
Thank you...your post was clear unbiased and 100% fair....agree!!! Any team can lose on any day....hard hard division...no one has it in the bag...EVER!!!!!

What are the small senior predicments? after seeing spirit central boy are they sharp...Cant wait to see the battle between spirit central, cheer extreme and pacific coast magic. deffanitly gunna be a close one if everyone hits :jawdrop:

ahaha thank you ....a level minded person... im from PCM and i know Brandon is a very talented team/gym.... but times change athletes get better.... and the mysterious kids have been working literally non stop..... im proud of them .... but like any other team in this division they have to go out there and hit ...... like u said no room for mistakes....from any team.... this is going to be a very intense division and i can only hope the best for everyone.... i would hate to have to judge this division at comp

Small Coed D1 and Small Senior D1 are going to be tight divisions no matter what. Just gotta hope that as a team, coach, athlete, and gym that you hit and say you & your team gave it your all. All judging is subjective and the top 3-4 teams in the divisions are going to be close becuase of close matched skills. I'm excited to watch and follow these divisions closely. It'a going to be a great weekend - and good luck to all of the teams competing in these two divisions!!!!

Bradon senior black losing to PMC lol someone is dreaming
tumblr_lybx68WuxT1r2ajuwo1_400.gif

whoever hits and is cleanest wins, thats how cheersport works. who's tweeting from atlanta this weekend? i need updates!!
@cheerUPDATES is doing the level 5 Worlds Divisions. or just sit on the fierceboared. All you have to do is say "Does anyone know how asdiofjsdij did? and 3 people will give you answers right away. haha!

Back