Cheersport Awards

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 28, 2013
Trying to figure out flights home. I saw there were many J3 small divisions. But does anyone know or have the awards schedule for last year-2015. I know it can change but I'm just trying to decide to stay until Monday or the last flight out on Sunday.

It's way too early to know for sure.

**I don't post often, but, when I do, I'm right.**

I agree, it's too early to tell. But, last year small J3 competed late afternoon-evening. I don't have the awards schedule, but their awards would probably have been after 6.

Our gym requires that we stay until Monday.

I know it's early that's why I was wondering about last year's. Or any idea when the block schedule would be out?

I agree, it's too early to tell. But, last year small J3 competed late afternoon-evening. I don't have the awards schedule, but their awards would probably have been after 6.

Our gym requires that we stay until Monday.

Thanks for giving me that insight!!

I know it's early that's why I was wondering about last year's. Or any idea when the block schedule would be out?

Schedule usually comes out two weeks before. Last year the division finished around 6, awards are about an hour after each division ends. I have the schedule on my work computer, if no one else has it by Monday I can look.

Took me abut 10 min to search and find last year's spreadsheet. It doesn't list awards but you can see both days competition schedules to see comp times from last year. Awards would be about an hour after last team performs in division, depending on divisions that are bunched together for awards.

This can give you an idea, but keep in mind it could be totally different this year.

Cheersport 2015 COPY

Took me abut 10 min to search and find last year's spreadsheet. It doesn't list awards but you can see both days competition schedules to see comp times from last year. Awards would be about an hour after last team performs in division, depending on divisions that are bunched together for awards.

This can give you an idea, but keep in mind it could be totally different this year.

Cheersport 2015 COPY
Thank you!! I might just book two flights. One on Sunday, one on Monday:..gotta love SWA points!! And whatever happens happens!!

If there was a chance of it going late I used to just play it safe and leave the next day, that way I could enjoy awards and not rush.

CP has to work it out with teachers and it's also more expensive for that extra night of hotel, but MUCH more relaxing.

I'm a teacher so I understand what you are saying. If we stay...we will move closer to the airport.
But it's actually our Feb. break so we are trying to join the family in Florida!

Thank you!! I might just book two flights. One on Sunday, one on Monday:..gotta love SWA points!! And whatever happens happens!!

Could you book it for Sunday night and then switch it to Monday once the schedule comes out? Southwest is good about changing flights aren't they?

I wouldn't expect the schedule to be similar to last year.

Could you book it for Sunday night and then switch it to Monday once the schedule comes out? Southwest is good about changing flights aren't they?

I wouldn't expect the schedule to be similar to last year.
I could wait but most likely the prices will have gone up. If you book with points...you'll get your points back once you cancel the reservation. Luckily my husband travels a lot so I can take his..

You don't think the schedule will be the same?? Any reason to your thought?!

I could wait but most likely the prices will have gone up. If you book with points...you'll get your points back once you cancel the reservation. Luckily my husband travels a lot so I can take his..

You don't think the schedule will be the same?? Any reason to your thought?!
Because schedules depends on what teams are attending. I've never been to cheersport, but I've been to a lot of other comps year over year and the schedule isn't always the same. Sometimes I compete earlier and sometimes I compete late. Even though my division hasn't changed and it's the same comp.

Because schedules depends on what teams are attending. I've never been to cheersport, but I've been to a lot of other comps year over year and the schedule isn't always the same. Sometimes I compete earlier and sometimes I compete late. Even though my division hasn't changed and it's the same comp.
Very true...we usually go to Dallas and we've be all over the place but the same division. I guess I'll just wait.

Back