All-Star Cheersport Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

C4 onyx - missed toe full, 1 sf, interesting elite, not much energy

Did Kernersville's Youth Elite still do their regular routine, even though they were competing in Youth Restricted? I think I saw double fulls and stuff.

Did Kernersville's Youth Elite still do their regular routine, even though they were competing in Youth Restricted? I think I saw double fulls and stuff.

I think they have youth 5from kernersville and youth 5 restricted from raleigh

ICE Med Coed: 2sb, sf, like the dance
Ice Lightening 1 sf cute unis

I think they have youth 5from kernersville and youth 5 restricted from raleigh
No, they're both regular Youth 5s normally, but for this competition so they won't have to compete against each other, Raleigh competed in the regular Youth 5 division and K'ville competed in the Youth Restricted division.

I know that people use the same music and stunts and stuff sometimes but I was really surprised to her the California Flyers us the 'cali freakin fornia' in there music this year.

Can someone explain to me AGX's pyramid. Where one girl does a full up and the other just goes straight up? They've been doing that since Jamfest and I thought they would've fixed it. Still love them though<3

my gym's jr 3 goes on soon. You have no idea how nervous i am for my lil munchkins but I know that they are going to kill it like they always do!!!

Back