All-Star Cheersport Day 2 Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Unity - 2 sf in 2nd half of elite, some timing issues in pyro to dance so they finished after it ended. Still looked good though.

Congrats to Warriors, just confused because they had a stunt fall and major bobble and GA had several mistakes too. I thought Cheersport was about hitting clean?

They are....but like any competition, if you can build up enough points, deductions don't hurt as much

They are....but like any competition, if you can build up enough points, deductions don't hurt as much

True, I just figured that with the mistakes GA and ACE had that CEA or Gym Tyme would have moved up because they hit near perfect. And if Gym Tyme really did get their score changed and moved to second then how did they fall to 4th if GA didn't hit? I guess once people get back from the competition and the real stories are told it won't make sense.

did superseniors have an injury? they marked a stunt and toss?

yeah they did, the girl got hit in the noes and broke her noes. then they had to get an altewrnate that was there not doing anything surning the pyramid and had to the pyramid with only one minute to teach her... my resourses are from a super senior cheerleader

Back