All-Star Cheersport Day 2 Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so excited for senior elite! especially with those fill ins, but i really feel bad for fame :( they were SO good today, i know they had to start over but those stunts were just point on today!

I put together a list of bids, I'm missing 2 at-large bids, I'm guessing they went to two level 6 teams..

Paid Bids
ACE Warriors (Semi Limited)
Brandon Senior Black (Small Limited)
Cheer Command Generals (Small Senior)
Cheer Extreme Raleigh (Small Senior)
ICE Lightning (Small Limited)
Rockstar Cheer The Beatles (Small Limited)
Stingrays Orange (Small Senior)
Stingrays Smoke (Large Limited)

At-Large Bids
ACE Mohicans (Int'l Coed 5)
ACE Seqouyahs (Small Limited)
ACE Thunderbirds (Large Limited)
ACX Jags Legendz (Int'l Coed 5)
ALLSTAR Panthers Platinum (Small Senior)
ATL Allstars (Small Limited)
Brandon Senior Steel (Int'l Coed 5)
Central Mississippi Cheerleading (Semi Limited)
Cheer Extreme Greenville (Small Limited)
Cheer Extreme Kernersville (Semi Limited)
FAME Allstars Legends (Int'l Coed 5)
FAME Allstars Notorious (Small Limited)
FORCE Elite Allstars (Small Limited)
ICE Destiny (Small Limited)
ICE Inspire (Unlimited Coed)
Maryland Superstarz 5Star (Large Senior)
Platinum Elite Allstars (Small Limited)
Premier Great White Sharks (Small Senior)
Pro Athletics Leominster The Pro's (Small Limited)
Python Allstars (Int'l Coed 5)
Rockstar Cheer The Killers (Int'l All Girl 5)
University Cheer Air Force One (Small Limited)

And Pro Athletics small limited got an at-large last weekend I believe, so I'm not sure if/where that bid will go instead.

The final results are up for Small Senior 5, and did anyone else notice that the top 4 teams in Division 2 outscored the top 2 teams in Division 1 that received bids?

You cannot compare sm sr 1 & 2 scores at all. The 2 different panels are scoring completely different. I'm at the competition and watched both divisions both days and the scores in division 1 are substantially lower then they should be

The final results are up for Small Senior 5, and did anyone else notice that the top 4 teams in Division 2 outscored the top 2 teams in Division 1 that received bids?

Yeah, one division usually ends up stronger than the other, either performance wise, or because the judges in one division may score higher in general, or both... Do divisions really need to be split? Seems pointless, and at times, problematic

Yeah, one division usually ends up stronger than the other, either performance wise, or because the judges in one division may score higher in general, or both... Do divisions really need to be split? Seems pointless, and at times, problematic
why score higher? its the same score sheet.

scores only matter within the division though. Who cares how the other division is scoring. It has no effect on your placement, or receiving of bids.

Latest posts

Back