All-Star Cheersport Day 2 Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think you're right and I didn't realize they were back to back. But question, do they have to be braced on both sides will doing a flip or just 2 people?

not this year...but it was a proposed rule for next year, so it may change

Yea it was ridiculous and inconsistent. Don't have to explain, it just was. I won two jackets so I'm not complaining personally but I saw some questionable stuff in some of the worlds divisions. Small senior and semi are just a couple.

"it just was" doesn't say anything. idk about semi cause i only watched ga and gt but small senior results were on point.

I thought we all agreed that we wouldn't be singling any athlete out. I know neither of you meant any harm, but it's best to just keep the discussion of routine mistakes by a specific athlete to pm's. Like I said, I know neither of you mean any harm, but put yourself in the shoes of a 12 or 13 year old girl who is being put under that amount of pressure in that situation. Had the situation turned out differently, the last thing you want to be reminded of is how you think you cost your team the jackets, even if there were other mistakes. And that goes for the person who singled her out earlier too, after green's routine! We are all fortunate that Level5Mom let's us admire her daughter's talent, so let's not bite the hand that feeds us!

Thanks PghxCheer2, it's ok :). Yes it was her stunt group that had the fall on Green. The 1.25 up went down..... and then they went straight up instead of risking the tick tock. Smart move if you ask me. She recovered beautifully and finished the routine like a champ. Then her stunt hit solid on Spice :D.

okay... then i'm wrong about the illegal thing haha thanks for helping clear that up!

haha no problem...it's one of those things that everyone questions cause they never see the second bracer

from what i know orange had the highest level 5 score.

and c4 sr open 5 had the 2nd highest
C4 Sr Open 5 really should've competed small limited since they have a worlds bid and are planning on going to worlds. I love C4 but I thought that was kinda wrong of them to drop down like that.

C4 Sr Open 5 really should've competed small limited since they have a worlds bid and are planning on going to worlds. I love C4 but I thought that was kinda wrong of them to drop down like that.

yeah i know i was really shocked to see them compete sr open again. they did that too a couple weeks ago at a cheersport regional.

Would they have received one of the paid bids with a score like that?

I am on dartfish watching the mini and youth teams. It is fustrating that not all the teams video's are there. In particular, I was looking for First Class Athletics, Youth 2 Large and I can't find a video. I also did not find a couple other teams. :-(

I am on dartfish watching the mini and youth teams. It is fustrating that not all the teams video's are there. In particular, I was looking for First Class Athletics, Youth 2 Large and I can't find a video. I also did not find a couple other teams. :-(
judging and now videos too? come on cheersport!

Sorry about the spelling and grammar errors. I see them, but I can't go back and edit.
rolleyes.png

Back