All-Star Cheersport Nationals 2014 Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone interested they are having a small gym exhibition on Friday night..and 8 exceptional small gyms were chosen..one of which was my daughters so she will be preforming on Friday night sometime (her J3 team :) )

It is part of the stunting exhibition/competition in arena B5.

Last edited:
Anyone interested they are having a small gym exhibition on Friday night..and 8 exceptional small gyms were chosen..one of which was my daughters so she will be preforming on Friday night sometime (her J3 team :) )

Where and what time? We would love to come watch!!

Not sure. Just know it's part of exceptional small gyms. We know nothing except they are part of the exhibition. Lol.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Sorry if this was already answered/talked about, but does someone know why CEA doesn't go to Cheersport? I would think they would want to go bc it's the closest BIG competition right?

Sorry if this was already answered/talked about, but does someone know why CEA doesn't go to Cheersport? I would think they would want to go bc it's the closest BIG competition right?

As far as I know there was an issue with a crossover 2(?) years ago causing them to not attend Cheersport anymore.

anybody staying at the Embassy? and i'm performing at 2:44 on saturday and 1:48 on sunday. really loving my times!!

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!
which embassy? we are at the Perimeter center.

very cool - congrats.

could someone post the link to the google doc? I can't seem to find it among the various cheersport threads...blaming it on the cold medicine

Back