All-Star Cheersport Nationals 2014 Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

States listed:
Connecticut, Tennessee, Florida, Indiana, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Texas, Ohio, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Louisiana, Maine, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Michigan, New Hampshire, Arkansas, also Wash DC. 27 plus DC? I feel like that's less than last year.

Several Ontario Teams (Including University teams) and TWO teams from England (Aviator Allstars is exhibitioning and I didn't catch the second).

No West Coast this round.

I'm one of the Aviators, whoo!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm so excited!! My cp & I get to see our friends from Maryland Twisters, Cheer Dynamics, Premier Clayton, Elite Cheer & Dance, Hayden & Brandon!!! Cheersport I one of my favorite competitions of the season!!

They claim they have 1100 teams on one of their emails sent out

Huge! As NCA is now capped I guess this will be the largest one. And with the Varsity scoresheet it keeps getting bigger.

No I remember reading that NCA was at 1300 which would make it the biggest

Dang they are both killing it with more than 1,000 teams. What is even the next closest? 600?

I don´t know how you guys do this - Tiny Level 1 on floor 7:32 am? Teams competing at 10.30pm?
Wow. Big respect to all these athletes, parents, coaches.
As a Level 1 coach, i would sit in warm-ups with my coffee and would be barely able to spell my name - making corrections or being motivating? No way.
Cheersport must be huge :jawdrop: - so many teams at one competition.

We have to be there for all teams our first team goes on at 10 ish. Then we have a huge block until 4 for the next and almost 6 for our last team. Not too bad.

my daughter is going to be so excited to see top gun teams. She was in awe seeing Stingrays at WSF. Now she is competing against the gyms she has always heard about.

I don´t know how you guys do this - Tiny Level 1 on floor 7:32 am? Teams competing at 10.30pm?
Wow. Big respect to all these athletes, parents, coaches.
As a Level 1 coach, i would sit in warm-ups with my coffee and would be barely able to spell my name - making corrections or being motivating? No way.
Cheersport must be huge :jawdrop: - so many teams at one competition.

Competing at 7:30 means warming up at 6:30 which means meeting your coach at 5am for Rays. It is a heckuva process.

Back