All-Star Cheersport Nationals 2014 Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don´t know how you guys do this - Tiny Level 1 on floor 7:32 am? Teams competing at 10.30pm?
Wow. Big respect to all these athletes, parents, coaches.
As a Level 1 coach, i would sit in warm-ups with my coffee and would be barely able to spell my name - making corrections or being motivating? No way.
Cheersport must be huge :jawdrop: - so many teams at one competition.
What's even worse is with all the stages it's not even just tinys that go on that early. One of the stages starts with High School teams, so you have 13-18 year olds trying to compete that early, haha It sucks, but it's what has to happen. They are always amazing at scheduling. I couldn't even imagine.

My sister competes around 10:30 Saturday which isn't bad, but 8:30 Sunday is going to be rough. I already told my mom to go ahead without me around 6 and I'll stroll on over from the hotel around 8.

Last edited:
My CP goes on at 8 am on Saturday. I'm not complaining considering any later and I would have missed my Bio lab. I personally prefer early times because my kid is well rested and hasn't been running around the arena wasting energy all day.

Busy weekend for you.. :). Let us fierce boarders know if we can bring you a drink lunch anything. :).
Oh thanks! That's kind of you to say. :) We come with a crew of 12 to 15 so, even though it's busy, we try to build in some down time. (Which is usually spent catching some of the level 5 teams!)

States listed:
Connecticut, Tennessee, Florida, Indiana, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Texas, Ohio, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Louisiana, Maine, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Michigan, New Hampshire, Arkansas, also Wash DC. 27 plus DC? I feel like that's less than last year.

Several Ontario Teams (Including University teams) and TWO teams from England (Aviator Allstars is exhibitioning and I didn't catch the second).

No West Coast this round.
also a team from chile in small coed 4!

This is gonna be a great weekend... I'm excited about the SMoed Division which has been split into 3 groups.. Also excited about ACE, Bama Allstarz and Spirit of Texas Purple Reign

Just printed out and highlighted up my schedule. I would love to meet up with any and all attending! It will be my first big competition since Worlds 2012 and I can't wait.

Follow me on twitter to the left and I'm sure I'll tweet my whereabouts that weekend. Or PM me for my number

Back