All-Star Cheersport Nationals Special Needs Competition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Idaho Cheer is taking their team I'm so excited. They have done sssoooo much fundraising to go to this event and get all of the helpers and coaches there. I hope they have a lot of fun.

Idaho Cheer is taking their team I'm so excited. They have done sssoooo much fundraising to go to this event and get all of the helpers and coaches there. I hope they have a lot of fun.

Well, they aren't one of the teams registered and they didn't receive my informational email with critical details. Tell them to contact Cheersport right away.

Got an email from Cheersport that they're now registered.

So 17 cheer teams and 2 dance teams now!

Cant wait!!! It is our first time at cheersport and we are excited to see this division!!!!

i wish they had a special needs team around here... my little brother would absolutely adore doing it. :(

There is: http://revolutiondance.net/about.html

Julie Barton has run a special needs team (called Revolution Spirit) for several years. Contact her and tell her Bill Presson said hello. I'm sure she would love an additonal athlete!

Back