All-Star Cheersport Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If someone has time (and I know a lot of you do LOL), will you could how many teams they have? I need all star cheer, all star dance, and total (including HS and College). Thanks! Whoever posts it first gets a PERSONAL SHIMMY!

If someone has time (and I know a lot of you do LOL), will you could how many teams they have? I need all star cheer, all star dance, and total (including HS and College). Thanks! Whoever posts it first gets a PERSONAL SHIMMY!
Wow I have no life, I guess this is what happens when I have no classes on Fridays and I don't want to do any homework. I could definitely be a little off on the numbers by a couple but I was not going to go back and re-count to make sure
All star- 839
Rec- 22
School- 51
Dance- 59
Total- 971
Now I am going to lay down because my head hurts from staring at my computer:shimmy:

A few quick thoughts...I get why they did it, but they spread out all the marquis Lv 5's at about the same time across 5 arenas (I'm sure to break up the crowd). I get it...but as a member of the crowd I'm sad. That's okay, between saturday and sunday I'll at least see GT platinum, f5, WCSS, SOT, TGLC etc once during the weekend.

And my word...Large J4 is going to be a battle! There are some really GREAT teams in that lineup! Looking forward to the challenge!

Does anyone know if MT Lady T's are competing? On the schedule it has MT Black Ice under IO5, but that is there IOC5 team.

Lady T's are a half year team and I believe they will make their debut at Battle of the Capital. Black Ice is full year and looking good this year!!!

Wow I have no life, I guess this is what happens when I have no classes on Fridays and I don't want to do any homework. I could definitely be a little off on the numbers by a couple but I was not going to go back and re-count to make sure
All star- 839
Rec- 22
School- 51
Dance- 59
Total- 971
Now I am going to lay down because my head hurts from staring at my computer:shimmy:
HEY THANKS! Was All Star just All Star Cheer? Or All Star Cheer and Dance?
CONGRATS TO CHEERSPORT BY THE WAY! I am very proud of how much they continue to grow.

HEY THANKS! Was All Star just All Star Cheer? Or All Star Cheer and Dance?
CONGRATS TO CHEERSPORT BY THE WAY! I am very proud of how much they continue to grow.
No problem, it is just all star cheer.

Allstar Cheer - 838
Allstar Dance - 69
Rec - 22
Middle School - 6
High School - 28
College - 18
Total - 981

.. I actually spreadsheeted (is that even a word?) the schedule out, lol. :oops:

Back