Cheerstones.net Rhinestone T's And Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tosh

Cheer Parent
Nov 22, 2011
Hi Fierceboarder, I updated my website, per request from some of you, I have added some new pictures to my website....will try to post some of them here later this evening; but I did change my avatar to give you some idea....I have a Rutgers T, adding another one this even, as well as some bling boots (so you have an idea), and my Nationals/Worlds add on for T-shirts and inspriatioal T-shirt. My avatar is "Dream" to someone looking at you; however, when you look down you see "Believe"....did that one for my daughter, but have been getting a lot of request for it so I added it....Thanks to all of you who reached out to me....:)
Shayne

213201.jpg
This is the back of a T-shirt I did for a gym....Turned out great!

Just added some new bows to my website. these bows are made out of glitter fabric and personalized with glitter vinyl. You can have just about anything added to the bow. I have been getting a lot of request for these so I figured I would share with my fellow feirceboarders.
Blank~~element93.jpeg

Hi Fierceboarder, I updated my website, per request from some of you, I have added some new pictures to my website....will try to post some of them here later this evening; but I did change my avatar to give you some idea....I have a Rutgers T, adding another one this even, as well as some bling boots (so you have an idea), and my Nationals/Worlds add on for T-shirts and inspriatioal T-shirt. My avatar is "Dream" to someone looking at you; however, when you look down you see "Believe"....did that one for my daughter, but have been getting a lot of request for it so I added it....Thanks to all of you who reached out to me....:)
Shayne
could you make iron ons for an nfinity back pack!

could you make iron ons for an nfinity back pack!
Sure. I can do rhinestone transfers of out of the vinyl of your choice. The bow above is done in the glitter vinyl. Just let me know which one, what you would like it to say and the approximate size. You can email me at [email protected]
Thanks

No "Worlds" on cheer bows.....So bow makers/manufacturers can no longer make bows with the word "worlds" or "Summit" on them.....But for you crafty bow makers that would like to make your own bow or bows for your gym, you can order the rhinestone or Vinyl transfers and do them yourselves. Anyone looking for the transfers, I make them. Email, or give me a call.
cheerstones.net
[email protected]
(609) 306-6161
716387_medium.jpg
the cost for the transfers are $8. the "gobe" is for the loop and the "Worlds 2013" is for the tail as shown in the below example
718723_preview.jpg

Back