All-Star Cheertech Merging With Spirit Brands?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emma'sCheerMom

Cheer Parent
Aug 5, 2015
Does anyone have any info on this? I do the housing blocks for our program and we are starting on next season, and cheer tech seems to be no more. When I search for info for the event we attended this season it brings me to the spirit brands.

Spirit Brands is the parent company. Cheer Tech, Mid Atlantic and I think the third was ECC all fell under the umbrella. I believe they are just going by Spirit Brands now, but I may be wrong.

Interesting, I'm wondering if this will increase, or decrease the amount of bid events. I know many were disappointed about the lack of us finals/summit bids they offered this season.

Interesting, I'm wondering if this will increase, or decrease the amount of bid events. I know many were disappointed about the lack of us finals/summit bids they offered this season.
They aren't a varsity company, so Summit bids won't be happening...and I don't think they've done US Finals bids for a few years.

They aren't a varsity company, so Summit bids won't be happening...and I don't think they've done US Finals bids for a few years.

Several programs were promised they would be giving us finals bids this year.....and then they didn't.......I personally wasn't a fan, but the allure of an early worlds bid seems to draw in level 5 teams at least

Spirit Brands is the parent company. Cheer Tech, Mid Atlantic and I think the third was ECC all fell under the umbrella. I believe they are just going by Spirit Brands now, but I may be wrong.

EPs are only able to give out bids at one event, so they'll still have to be somewhat distinct if they want more than one bid event (which they currently have).

EPs are only able to give out bids at one event, so they'll still have to be somewhat distinct if they want more than one bid event (which they currently have).
They may be still separate companies organized under the same parent company...I'm not entirely sure.
Several programs were promised they would be giving us finals bids this year.....and then they didn't.......I personally wasn't a fan, but the allure of an early worlds bid seems to draw in level 5 teams at least
LOL...sorry to laugh, but I'm not surprised.

They may be still separate companies organized under the same parent company...I'm not entirely sure.

LOL...sorry to laugh, but I'm not surprised.

I think you are correct on being separate companies organized under same company. I can't imagine someone selling his events.

Back