All-Star Choreographer Of The Year

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 16, 2009
Does everyone think this title should go by what people like and their opinions or whose choreographed the most globes, National Championships, Rings, Titles etc.

Opinion/most votes. A boring routine w/ a higher skill level can beat a more creative routine w/ a lower skill level. Winning has nothing to do w/ having the best choreography.

Opinion/most votes. A boring routine w/ a higher skill level can beat a more creative routine w/ a lower skill level. Winning has nothing to do w/ having the best choreography.
I wouldnt say it has nothing to do with it, especially at the worlds level. When teams are usually very close in difficulty choreography can be the deciding factor.

I wouldnt say it has nothing to do with it, especially at the worlds level. When teams are usually very close in difficulty choreography can be the deciding factor.

I know. I thought about what I was writing, but I couldn't figure out any other way to word it.

I think bad choreography hurts your chances of winning MORE than good choreography helps you win. I think good solid clean choreography is just required. As good as teams are nowadays I don't think a cute dance will decide the winner over anything else.

BUT, cute choreography matched with amazing skill can have a great impact.

Back