High School Choreographers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 2, 2014
I'm looking for a UCA based choreographer in the Oklahoma/Texas/Louisiana area...Any suggestions or websites I could use to find them?

Thanks! Has anyone ever used the V!ROC choreography program? What is their teaching style? Do you let them know what level your team is at and they choreograph from there?

I know in high school we brought in an outside choreographer with a program similar to this...it was a LONG time ago so it wasn't the same program =0]...but the experience was very negative for our team and when we got to competition our routine looked eerily similar to other teams...so I'm hesitant a little bit....we want to be innovative and unique and work with someone that will have a positive impact on our squad.

Thanks! Has anyone ever used the V!ROC choreography program? What is their teaching style? Do you let them know what level your team is at and they choreograph from there?

I know in high school we brought in an outside choreographer with a program similar to this...it was a LONG time ago so it wasn't the same program =0]...but the experience was very negative for our team and when we got to competition our routine looked eerily similar to other teams...so I'm hesitant a little bit....we want to be innovative and unique and work with someone that will have a positive impact on our squad.
We used VRoc for a couple years and it was great. Leighton Clarke was who did our routine he is awesome. Now, we usually do our our routines but work on some choreography (pyramid/cheer) at our UCA home camp. With Vroc you get through entire routine including dance and music which is great.

We used VRoc my freshman year of HS (08-09). That routine was my one of favorites.
ETA: this was it:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y'all got Sparky Polastried
We used VRoc my freshman year of HS (08-09). That routine was my one of favorites.
ETA: this was it:

1:13

Lol

That's what I'm envisioning. Good gracious I wonder how that scored.

Ha I wish I knew the scoring on that...but that year it was really big to spell out the name of your school. I remember there being a lot of strange spell outs at nationals that year. But props to the choreographer for finding a catchy way to spell Menomonee

Back