Choreography Hiring - What Is Involved?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 13, 2014
I am brand new to coaching an allstar team and am part of a brand new gym. We would like to enhance our program and bring in a choreographer next season. What all is involved in that process and what is the typical schedule of events? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

This could be a good topic for the coaches section (if that still exists).

Otherwise maybe @ImRichhowaboutyou could be a good starting point for you.

@King possible future webcast topic??????

Cheer Dad = broke dad

Thank you SaraS. Could picture his face, just not his name.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

Working on an 'Angie's List' for cheerleading. Should help this.

Interesting concept. Who could post/comment/rate?

Cheer Dad = broke dad

Subscribers. It is not anonymous and there is a way to deal with complaints. Working with a lawyer now.

I am brand new to coaching an allstar team and am part of a brand new gym. We would like to enhance our program and bring in a choreographer next season. What all is involved in that process and what is the typical schedule of events? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

@mrsgarrett - Shoot me an email with any questions you may have. [email protected] - Even if we are not a fit for you, I can help go over things with you as a coach as well just to get you on the right track! -Kyle

We have a choreographer come over from the states (We are Australian) for 2 weeks and work with all of our teams. We pay him a lump sum amount and he pays for his flights out of that and we provide accommodation for him. We have a completely different schedule for the gym while he is here. We make sure each team has the right amount of time (level 2 = 14hrs) for choreography over the 2 weeks. This includes full day weekends but we seem to be able to get a lot more done in the long session then short.

Back