OT Christmas Gift For Coaches??!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 18, 2010
I need some suggestions on what to get my coaches for Chirstmas! They are 2 girls. I was thinking maybe a gift set from bath and body works or victoria's secret? If you have any suggestions please let me know :)

i think gift sets from either would be cute! as for other suggestions maybe you could give them ornaments? they could just be pretty ones or maybe personalize them with their names or something about your team/gym :)

One girl got all the coaches jars filled with a ingredients for cookies and put the directions on the front of jar. Super cute idea that I need to do! The gift sets sounds like a good idea. It all depends on how much you're willing to spend really.

I think one year my team considered getting my coaches a bottle of alcohol for all the 'headaches' we caused them :p hahaha. Depending on your gym/team/coaches it might not be too appropriate though.

I think one year my team considered getting my coaches a bottle of alcohol for all the 'headaches' we caused them :p hahaha. Depending on your gym/team/coaches it might not be too appropriate though.
Hahaha, our coaches got one of our parents a bottle of alcohol so he'd let her daughter double team. ;)

As for the present, I love the cookie ingredient idea.

I have received a load of random gifts over the past week. Lots of sweets which my son is enjoying working his way through and heat pads which are great as our gym is freezing over the winter.
Tonight however I received the best gift ever from 4 of our girls, £60 worth of vouchers for my favourite restaurant. I'm vegetarian and it's great to have found a place where I love what I can eat and so do all my carnivore friends :) I had told one of the mums about it as she is also the lone vegetarian in her house and she loved it to. It's just across from the pool my son swims at so we go there at least once a fortnight so it's great to know if just the 2 of us sneak off I have enough vouchers to pay for us to go 3 times. For the other coach they got vouchers for a massage.she is going through divorce at the minute and has just had to sell her house. She had been saying last week how much she would love to just have time to herself and be able to relax so the girls though a bit of pampering would be just the trick. I just love that it shows they thought about what they were giving and thought about us as individuals which is so sweet.

Back