OT Christmas Lists

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Your lists are fun, my only child is a 9 year old boys so all he asks Santa for is Lego. I could recreate Legoland in my house.
My senior team are all asking for a trip to a competition in July for Christmas though as I wanted to go last year but they couldn't afford it, now I've told them there is a monkey sanctuary near it they are all getting the travel cost as their Christmas presents :)

Well, I don't know what's on my Christmas list yet (except a new Android phone to replace this God awful iPhone I bought in August :banghead:)...but I do know one thing for sure. This year on Thanksgiving my checking account and I will be saying a veerrrryyyyy heartfelt thanks that none of you are my kids and I don't have to shop from these lists! :eek:

A new ipad case
Ray Ban aviators
The entire Baltimore Ravens VS Pink collection (as if I don't own enough)
New boots (again, as if i don't own enough)

More specifically, I have to tell my mom what NOT to buy me. She has a habit of buying me purses which is great but I have a freaking ton now. I got a Coach tote last year, a Michael Kors satchel the year before, a Coach wristlet and Kate Spade wristlet the year before that, a small Coach over the shoulder bag the year before that one... Like geez Mom how do you feel about purses?
#firstworldproblems

I'm going to Turks and Caicos for Christmas! So I think if I ask for anything, I'll be drowned in the Atlantic.

Does anyone have the sephora airbrush makeup system? It seems really neat, but I just don't know if I would be able to get used to using it. I was thinking about asking for it for Christmas, but I don't want to if i'm never gonna use it.
i had it used on me for a shoot, it feels great on the skin and looks awesome. it was pretty cool. but in my opinion, i prefer regular makeup due to convience (im not a hugeee makeup person), but it was still pretty neat!

Siberian Husky puppy
Cheer shirts and bows
New Justin Bieber shirt (shameless I know)
North Face jacket
Coach shoes
Oh and a car! Actually the car is mandatory because my dad promised haha

Vera Bradley Laptop Backpack in Java Blue
Miss Me Jeans/Clothes
Classic Uggs in Black
iPhone 4s
Candy!!!

Those are the only things I can think of off the top of my head :rolleyes:

That's my pattern! I have the rolling duffle and the large duffle and I want the backpack really badly.

birthday/christmas list:
-bunch of clothes
-bailey button uggs
-toms
-new laptop
-phone case
-unicorn pillowpet
-necklaces and rings

Your lists are fun, my only child is a 9 year old boys so all he asks Santa for is Lego. I could recreate Legoland in my house.
My senior team are all asking for a trip to a competition in July for Christmas though as I wanted to go last year but they couldn't afford it, now I've told them there is a monkey sanctuary near it they are all getting the travel cost as their Christmas presents :)
what comp! (i know ur a uk cheer coach :) )

We had been hoping to go to Future Cheer in Bournemouth but realised on saturday 5 of them are in florida at the time so its out. I hate how are school holidays start before everyone else so we have problems with the start of July and then they have exams in June which would be fine if we weren't in Northern Ireland and had to fly to and from each comp.
Now the ones who don't have GCSE's or A-levels the week after Jamfest are getting flights to it for Christmas instead. Stupid GCSE maths exam is on the monday afternoon though :mad:

Back