High School Cleaning Your Shoes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 16, 2012
Sorry if there's already a thread about this, I couldn't find one.

Okay, So we cheer on a black track for football games and it always gets ALL over my shoes. So this season I will have to hand bleach my cheer shoes at least once a week. Does anyone else have this issue? And any easier ways to clean them back to white? I have to use a wash cloth and clorox clean-up with bleach, but it takes forever. Thank you!

I have the same problem. This'll sound crazy, but i use toilet/sink/shower bleach on my shoes. I don't like using clothes bleach (the liquid) because i'm afraid i'll spill the liquid. Instead i just use the sink bleach because its like cream/gel thing. LOL I sound crazy, but it works fast!

Mr. Clean erasers! If they're mainly leather, or stiff shoes (like the ones I have in my profile pic<<<) they work great. I used them in high school and I use them still in college.
If they're mainly fabric shoes (like nfinitys).... I think you're just out of luck.

Mr. Clean erasers! But I would just buy another pair for competitions and have one pair for practice/games if you compete :)

We have red gravel track and it definitely turns the shoes red. I soak them each week in Oxy clean in the sink, take a small soft toothbrush to lift the dirt from the stitching. for competition season I throw some leather white polish on them :)

Mix baking soda and water together until it's a paste and put it on your shoes. I works great!!

put your shoes in a white pillow case in the washer ( by themselves) and add a very small amount of bleach and wash in cold water it should work, i cheer on a red track and gets them back to bright white

Back