Music Cms Has Released New Toolz + A 30% Off Coupon!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 20, 2010
FYI...CMS...the undisputed leader in pre-mixed music and TOOLZ for the DIY crowd...has released 8 new Construction Kits. More SFX, Beats, Builds, etc. to make your mixes POP this season! Honestly, with these TOOLZ, it's virtually 'paint by number' if you know what that means. These TOOLZ are not only great for beginner and intermediate music mixers but are also used by the top cheer music producers in the industry.

Also, we are having a BLOW OUT SALE to prepare for the opening of our new store next week so for a LIMITED TIME you can save 30% off of orders of $500 or more. This means that you can get all 8 new Construction Kits for only $350!

Construction Kits Here:
http://www.cheermusicstore.com/adva...cription=1&inc_subcat=1&keywords=construction

Coupon: 30PERCENT

There's no one better than Mark to get Toolz from, people! This is a great discount. As always, Mark, you're amazing!

There's no one better than Mark to get Toolz from, people! This is a great discount. As always, Mark, you're amazing!
Thank you very much! I just keep on keepin' on...I won't say how long it's been cuz you might think I'm old but if you did that, I'd have to pull a 'situation' on you & show off my abs!

Back