All-Star Cnn's Cheer Segment Posted

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just think it's so funny how all those people that are bashing cea, and cheer in general, took the time to watch the video and comment on it. I can't stand tennis but I don't watch it or care to take the time to understand it. Therefore, I don't comment on it!! If there was a CNN documentary on Tennis I wouldn't take the time to watch, OR BASH IT to the people who love tennis. So why do so many people love to do that about cheerleading?? :banghead: I just don't get it!!!

I just think it's so funny how all those people that are bashing cea, and cheer in general, took the time to watch the video and comment on it. I can't stand tennis but I don't watch it or care to take the time to understand it. Therefore, I don't comment on it!! If there was a CNN documentary on Tennis I wouldn't take the time to watch, OR BASH IT to the people who love tennis. So why do so many people love to do that about cheerleading?? :banghead: I just don't get it!!!
I couldn't agree more!!!

You will all cry when you look at the nasty comments on CNN Soundoff below the article. We (Fierceboarders) may need to remind those adults they are speaking about underage minors (majority). I flagged one as innaproriate already.
Reading all those nasty comments at the end seriously just enraged me.. EVERY cheerleading article that is ever posted on the news gets those comments. Mainly because of the stereotype... UGH.

I turn it to CNN to get ready to watch, and what do I see; 26 inch fingernails. Please be 8:00 already...

Yea that was disgusting. I hate to tell you this but you literally just missed and extened preview type segment of the "is Cheerleading a sport?" nature. It was a lot of interviews at Cheersport...

Wait, I'm in the central time zone & right now it's about murders... The CEA segment is at the end, right?

Latest posts

Back