All-Star Coa Midamerica Nationals April 2-3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa Elite will be there. Looking forward to it! We had a lot of fun there last year.

I saw the initial schedule and was so happy to see all our teams in the afternoon & evening, then they switched it up on the first revision and all our Senior teams are done by like 10:15 am, first bus rolling out of hotel around 5:30 am!! Yuck! I guess prom plans in the area sabotaged sleeping in.

I saw the initial schedule and was so happy to see all our teams in the afternoon & evening, then they switched it up on the first revision and all our Senior teams are done by like 10:15 am, first bus rolling out of hotel around 5:30 am!! Yuck! I guess prom plans in the area sabotaged sleeping in.

Yes! Lots of proms on Saturday. Now the first team from our gym goes at 7:06 (at least it did on the schedule I saw yesterday)...not excited about that ☹️

Yeah, it's completely crazy with the schedule change! We go at 0709! We've never competed that early! My girl is definatley not a morning person either!

Hi Andrea!

Back