All-Star Coa Midwest National Feb. 25-27

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You don't have to bring a certain amount of teams, ALL teams in those divisions are eligible. There are 38 level 5 teams competing and only ONE has a full paid bid - so that leaves 37 teams coming for a PAID bid. Twelves teams have bids of some sort so that leaves 26 teams competing for the chance at any kind of bid. So - Good Luck to all competing! It looks like its gonna be a fun show! A SPECIAL GOOD LUCK SHOUT OUT to my kids on Ohio Valley All-Stars!!!!

Thanks- that is what I thought also!!

Okay someone brought to my attention that I had ICE and Fire and Ice's international teams listed as Coed.. I must've just skimmed by at that point (my eyes were getting tired from looked at all the times, lol) so I fixed it! :)

Good Luck to everyone tomorrow! This is going to be a great competition! I am excited to see the performances! Safe travels everyone!

Girls division just finished. I hate to say this, but the teams that had the 'wow' factor had falls, and the clean teams were a little on the safe/slow side.

How did Superstars do? Can someone let me know how our Onyx team and Fire and Ice Teams do?

GO Pittsburgh Teams!!!!!

Superstars had really great energy, but two twist ups fell and part of their pyramid had trouble. Fire and Ice I think did best of all the girls. They were pretty solid and really 'showy'

AWE...that's a shame for Superstars...they've had a rough year. I was thinking about F&I International...I completely forgot about their all girl.

When does international all girl go on? I thought Onyx had to warm up around 5:30, but I might be wrong.

Back